GDT: "After The Weeknd" | Oilers @ Wild | 6 PM MT | TV: SNW | Radio: 630 CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Cammalleri, Caggiula, Strome and Lucic out with Nurse on the PP.
and people wonder why the team has a league worst power play.

Reactions: snipes

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
What a loser team. You would think Mcdavid would have a bit of pride and want to finish strong but i guess he thinks he has the artross wrapped up lol two big games by other guys and Mcdavid loses art ross. Very sad to see him whimper the last few games away. For sure no MVP for him now.
Stop pretending you're a Oiler fan you fool no one

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Chia moved out 3100 games of experience since last year playoffs
Yeah but he did so because we had a bunch of mystery boxes in the form of cagguila, slepy, and then he traded for Strome.

Just imagine if those mystery boxes panned out! They could be anything!

Strome could be as good as Eberle!
Cagguila could be as good as pouliot!
Slepy the new Hendricks!

Man how sweet that woulda been!

Reactions: VainGretzky

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
This team is as bad as any Eakins era ones that I remember. Just putrid all around. They have NOTHING going.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
This is mindnumbingly horrible hockey, from both teams. McDavid has pretty much phoned it in once he had the scoring title won (not unexpected) so with him playing down to the level of the rest of the team, it makes for awful hockey. Can't take too much from these games, nobody is trying.
Tells you lots about his Character then if he mails it in and has no passion to play every game hard. And he has the scoring title won?? lol lol Anything can happen in the last 3 games. The other guys have a game in hand after Mcdavid craps another game with no points

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Tells you lots about his Character then if he mails it in and has no passion to play every game hard. And he has the scoring title won?? lol lol Anything can happen in the last 3 games. The other guys have a game in hand after Mcdavid craps another game with no points
Do you enjoy having the top 5 worst posts in HFOil?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Cammalleri, Caggiula, Strome and Lucic out with Nurse on the PP.
and people wonder why the team has a league worst power play.
Because they put out five f***ed up players once on the PP?

It sucks because the whole thing is dependent on passing the puck to #97 and anyone with half a frigging brain knows that, including the guys defending him. Pair that with #97 being pretty average on the PP and there's your league worst unit.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Stop pretending you're a Oiler fan you fool no one
You have no clue lol I have been a die hard oiler fan for many years. I am just stating the facts as an Oiler fan. Are you not ashamed of us losing 5 in a row and Mcdavid crapping the bed the last 2 games in a middle of scoring race?

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
You have no clue lol I have been a die hard oiler fan for many years. I am just stating the facts as an Oiler fan. Are you not ashamed of us losing 5 in a row and Mcdavid crapping the bed the last 2 games in a middle of scoring race?

You funny keep posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad