GDT: "After The Weeknd" | Oilers @ Wild | 6 PM MT | TV: SNW | Radio: 630 CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
You have no clue lol I have been a die hard oiler fan for many years. I am just stating the facts as an Oiler fan. Are you not ashamed of us losing 5 in a row and Mcdavid crapping the bed the last 2 games in a middle of scoring race?
You aren't an oiler fan, the only player you ever crap on or criticize is McDavid, he starts lighting it up and you disappear back down under your bridge.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
He's young, but disappointed in Puju overall. Guy has millions of dollars and a set spot to work for, He's just "there". Does nothing.

As others say, looks like Todd No Nuts shot his confidence to boot.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
You have no clue lol I have been a die hard oiler fan for many years. I am just stating the facts as an Oiler fan. Are you not ashamed of us losing 5 in a row and Mcdavid crapping the bed the last 2 games in a middle of scoring race?
it seems more likely that McDavid stopped producing after RNH was lost due to injury, and that's probably why Tmac finally put Drai back with McD. At any rate, McDavid has played heroically this season, and a late season slump doesn't change that. I was hoping that he'd challenge for the Rocket but it looks like it just isn't in the cards.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
He's young, but disappointed in Puju overall. Guy has millions of dollars and a set spot to work for, He's just "there". Does nothing.

As others say, looks like Todd No Nuts shot his confidence to boot.

he's still in "prospect" mode I'm told

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
OMG Malkin MacKinnon Kucherov all of them have crapped the bed last 4 games , all of them have been held scoreless in 2 of their last 4 games lol crap the bed he flew by all them in a week . You're too funny man

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
What a loser team. You would think Mcdavid would have a bit of pride and want to finish strong but i guess he thinks he has the artross wrapped up lol two big games by other guys and Mcdavid loses art ross. Very sad to see him whimper the last few games away. For sure no MVP for him now.

Lol you haven't posted for like 3 and a half months because Connor has been lighting it up and you finally come back when he doesn't score a point for two games.

I usually can avoid sinking to replying to posts like this, but these are just so ridiculous I can't.

I hope you're a Calgarian who is a top notch troll and not actually someone who holds these opinions.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
it seems more likely that McDavid stopped producing after RNH was lost due to injury, and that's probably why Tmac finally put Drai back with McD. At any rate, McDavid has played heroically this season, and a late season slump doesn't change that. I was hoping that he'd challenge for the Rocket but it looks like it just isn't in the cards.
Mcdavid has had a great last half of the season but his first 20 games were not that good and that cost us some game. After the first game of the year he disappeared for a while. Anyway i am just disappointed he is backing into the artross now and not detroying the others.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
What happened to the team that we had last year, this is pathetic.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
See how Tmac has stuck with these no sense lines 2 straight games , guess he wants the SO for Dubnyk

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
My god do we ever look horrible without Nuge.

If Chia trades him that might be the last straw

Reactions: Quality McOil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad