GDT: "After The Weeknd" | Oilers @ Wild | 6 PM MT | TV: SNW | Radio: 630 CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Mcdavid has had a great last half of the season but his first 20 games were not that good and that cost us some game. After the first game of the year he disappeared for a while. Anyway i am just disappointed he is backing into the artross now and not detroying the others.
He was sick the first third of the season. Talbot and Croissant cost us the games, not McD. I will say that McD hasn't been his usual self defensively .

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
OMG Malkin MacKinnon Kucherov all of them have crapped the bed last 4 games , all of them have been held scoreless in 2 of their last 4 games lol crap the bed he flew by all them in a week . You're too funny man
yea but Mcdavid is the best in the league, he is not seperating himself like he should

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
We have a better chance of getting a short handed goal than we do a PP goal

Jepprey

Creeper
May 25, 2006
Man, Leon has been so ugly the last 2 months. Aside from that beastly Hurricane game, he's been so out of it. Been bleeding goals against since early Feb.

Reactions: DaGap

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
I apologize

MAN WHAT A GREAT GAME DRAI IS HAVING!

HUSTLING HIS BUNS OUT THERE AND MAKING SMART CRISP PASSES TO BOOT.

Just not saying anything would suffice. He's obviously injured, exhausted, done for the season. I wish people would leave it be. You can start up again Oct 1.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
yea but Mcdavid is the best in the league, he is not seperating himself like he should
Mcdavid is literally surrounded by garbage players and a garbage coach, with the worst PP ever. Like wtf, lol @ any moron criticizing mcdavid

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Mcdavid is literally surrounded by garbage players and a garbage coach, with the worst PP ever. Like wtf, lol @ any moron criticizing mcdavid
You can tell how bad somebody's hockey knowledge is when they criticize McDavid after the year he has had and the supporting cast he has had lol.

Might as well plaster a troll sign to his face.

Reactions: TB12 and Dashh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad