Colorado
St. Louis
Dallas
Chicago
Vancouver
Arizona
Calgary

Soli's Shortside

- As the Oilers gear up for their playoff run, will Talbot finally garner the Vezina votes he deserved last year?
- Who has been the best Oiler aside from 97 this year? Barzal, Drai or Hall?
- I can't believe Calgary is going to gift a lottery pick to the Islanders
- Still can't believe Bergevin signed Lucic for 6 years x 6.5M per! Worst GM ever!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ OILERS TAKE MY ENERGY!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

(I hacked into Soli's laptop and found this GDT, weird...)
(I also found some other stuff, but that can't be shared here)

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Berievable... until the end. I don't subscribe to the energy hoax.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
There really isn’t much of a difference drafting in the 7-10 range in players or draft odds. We might as well finish the season strong.

Hockey Nightmare

Oct 25, 2007
5-4 oilers lose, 3 mcpoints, 1 step closer to draft lottery greatness, public service announcement: nucks can still pass oilers in the standings

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Is it over yet?

I'd almost rather watch baseball and I detest boring baseball.

lol to think that when this schedule was devised it was figured these would be games with playoff spot implications. At least for one team I guess.

Over/under on whether we see Dubnyk?

Finally, what day is this is...

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
In other news, Talbot comes out and lays another egg.

A few more games to go, and Im going to take a nice long break away from hockey this year. Will watch draft, UFA, then not care until pre season.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Funny part is that lineup is a pure lottery team, so not sure where the playoff talk is coming from.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
There really isn’t much of a difference drafting in the 7-10 range in players or draft odds. We might as well finish the season strong.
Lottery positioning aside, I would like them to at least be competitive. I doubt winning these final 3 games or losing all of them or any combination thereof is going to influence any decisions made during the off season. I also don't think finishing weakly or strong will have any bearing on how they start next season 6 months from now.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
In other news, Talbot comes out and lays another egg.

A few more games to go, and Im going to take a nice long break away from hockey this year. Will watch draft, UFA, then not care until pre season.

Pretty much this. I'll cheer for the Jets and whoever is playing the Leafs in the playoffs. Will probably watch more NBA playoffs this year.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
This lineup looks really ****ing terrible without Nuge.

It’s pretty sad when our forward core looked 10x better before Chia took over, minus Mcdavid because even Maggie the monkey would have picked him 1st OA. He improved the defence but Sekera and Russel would have still signed him regardless of who the GM was.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Barzal has been lights out with McDavid this year; still can't believe that they're both going to be over 100 points this season. I wouldnt trade Barzi for Matthews right now

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->