Adidas Sharks Jersey Reveal

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Will be happening tonight at 7pm pt.

Just thought the jersey reveal deserved its own thread, since it always seems to be a heated conversation about them.

And it will just get buried in the roster talk thread.

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
Will be happening tonight at 7pm pt.

Just thought the jersey reveal deserved its own thread, since it always seems to be a heated conversation about them.

And it will just get buried in the roster talk thread.

Judging by the pic Adidas released earlier today, it seems the only changes to the Sharks jerseys are the shoulder patches, and the collar/no laces

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Judging by the pic Adidas released earlier today, it seems the only changes to the Sharks jerseys are the shoulder patches, and the collar/no laces

And a logo. Has been changed according to the video released by the sharks.

No longer a kid friendly looking shark this one lol.

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
DCzXVeYUwAAsWZL.jpg

Ours looks the same.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Those laces don't make any sense... At least we didn't muck it all up like NJ. I don't hate it, but don't like enough to buy; pretty much what I was expecting based upon rumors. Need to see better pics, but disappointed in the Knights sweater.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
let's be real, if the NHL was ever going to put ads on jersies (hint: they won't) they would've done so by now.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
let's be real, if the NHL was ever going to put ads on jersies (hint: they won't) they would've done so by now.

The NBA is starting to do it, and they already had more money than they know what to do with

Jersey ads will come eventually, greed wins

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
The NBA is starting to do it, and they already had more money than they know what to do with

Jersey ads will come eventually, greed wins

The NBA has never valued tradition, the other three major sports have. Hell, the MLB prides itself on it's heritage.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I know not everyone likes shoulder yokes so I won't be too down about that, but I wish they would at least put back the damn waist stripe.

It's hard to tell on the tiny image, but at least they (maybe?) returned symmetry to the elbow stripes (where the previous version omitted the lower thin orange band so that the progression went white-orange-black-white)

I'm kind of disappointed that there really aren't any strikingly different versions there. Some teams have perceptibly changed their design, but there's nothing radical or daring among them.

Vegas isn't great, but they kind of backed themselves into a corner with that color scheme. The gold needed to be lighter or there needed to be more white or something to provide higher contrast between boring black and the very medium gold/grey pairing.

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Lol adidas did a bang up job on everyone's jerseys, they all practically look very similar to each other besides the color schemes. Ours are just suuuuper boring.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Are these Jerseys more of a green color? It looked green in that presentation.

It's hard to form an opinion of them. I'm looking forward to seeing them in game action.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Are these Jerseys more of a green color? It looked green in that presentation.

It's hard to form an opinion of them. I'm looking forward to seeing them in game action.

I don't think so. I think it's just the lighting effects or filtering used in that reveal "video". In the earlier teasers that have brighter lighting or that league-wide image posted above the teal doesn't have nearly as much green tinge to it. It looks like it's maybe a tiny touch brighter than the previous teal, but not all that different if it's even different at all.

Satastic

Nazi punks **** off
Sep 12, 2014
Riverbank, CA
I dunno, I honestly prefer the jersey we've used the past couple seasons over the one we used before it. Maybe that's just me

Sideshow Raheem

Dec 22, 2015
I dunno, I honestly prefer the jersey we've used the past couple seasons over the one we used before it. Maybe that's just me

Agreed. The 07-13 jersey was an abomination. Worst jersey in franchise history bar none. All the others, including our current one, have been very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad