Adidas Sharks Jersey Reveal

Goldenshark

Sep 16, 2007
Vacaville

That looks worse than the Reebok version. Collar looks lame, non-functional laces super low on the front, still no waist stripe and still one out of place orange stripe. Yeah, that's a negative Ghost Rider.

These were perfect, wished they would go back to them or create one similar to it with the newer logo:

reebok-premier-replica-san-jose-sharks-heritage-jersey-4.gif

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I love the heritage sweater. Unless the alternate is amazing, I probably won't be buying an Adidas one for a while. Any preview of the numbers? I hate the dotted design that some teams have shown.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Most teams look like pajamas or Chinese knock off. They went for clean but it honestly looks incomplete and off balance

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
We should all praise how much we love these new sweaters. Since the club usually does the exact opposite of what the fans want maybe we'll actually attractive jerseys after 20 years of doo-doo.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
Agreed. The 07-13 jersey was an abomination. Worst jersey in franchise history bar none. All the others, including our current one, have been very good.

100% agree, only generation of Sharks jerseys where I don't own a home or away. Only thing good about those jerseys was that they were launched with the new logo, which I personally prefer.

Sharksrule04

Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
Like the "Sharks Territory" inside the collar, hate the new collar and the laces are too low so it looks dumb. I like the new home shoulder patch. Overall not impressed. Was praying it would have gray or be more like our heritage with the new logo. I expect that those surveys they sent out are for the alternate Jersey we will probably unveil for the 18-19 season. Unless that looks awesome I doubt I will be buying an addidas jersey any time soon.

CoolHockey.com now has the vintage teal CCM sharks jerseys from the 90's and they're fully customizable, so I plan to get a #15 Korolyuk of that and take a break from buying jerseys. In case you aren't familiar with coolhockey, they do full stitching on all names/numbers none of that heat pressing.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
IDk, I'm fine with the jerseys. They are pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. In another 3 years we'll have new ones anyway....

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
Fine with the jersey's and actually like the Golden Knights sweaters. I know not many may like the GK's but I like that the colors are unique to only them.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Yep. There's one or two I can see a slight difference on, but honestly I don't understand how anyone has any strong feelings about any of them.

The collars changed on most and some teams like the Sharks changed patches so people would buy new ones.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I like the collar, Sharks Territory & the patches. Looks like it's time for me to get a teal. I have a black Boyle, white Jumbo and a Teal Burns, but the Burns only gets worn maybe once a year, since it's the one my mom won on Fan Appreciation day.

Now, who should it be. Thinking Pav's, maybe Hertl.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
Again too much ORANGE!

Absolutely. Having just the ONE stripe makes it that much worse. Remove it entirely and it's a big improvement.

I don't see Chicago adding blue, green and orange stripes to their damn jerseys. In the logo only is fine.

Goldenshark

Sep 16, 2007
Vacaville
i honestly can't tell a difference.

For comparison, here are the old and new ones.

Home:

thumb.aspx

sjs.png

Away:

thumb.aspx

I'm starting to like the black on the collar and the "This is Sharks Territory," but something is off about the laces, they look horrible on both old and new. The high collars was one of the few things I liked about the Reeboks, oh well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad