Value of: Adam Fox

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
You gotta wonder what his next deal will look like. 8x$9.5M?
Those CK snd AP contracts are starting to irk me. Can’t wait to see what we do about Z, Igor and Strome. This week, on “Cap Hell”, will a resurgent Rangers be forced back to the drawing board after prematurely signing arguably the best LW in the game, paying a second pair RD $8.5MM AAV with an NTC and giving a 20-goal character guy 6.5MM AAV long term with an NTC? Stay tuned to find the answer to this $25MM-plus question!

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
Those CK snd AP contracts are starting to irk me. Can’t wait to see what we do about Z, Igor and Strome. This week, on “Cap Hell”, will a resurgent Rangers be forced back to the drawing board after prematurely signing arguably the best LW in the game, paying a second pair RD $8.5MM AAV with an NTC and giving a 20-goal character guy 6.5MM AAV long term with an NTC? Stay tuned to find the answer to this $25MM-plus question!
I'm good with Panarin's contract. I never understood why we re-signed Kreider.

Yeah I know we hadn't won the lottery yet. But Kreider is the epitome of a player you don't want signed long-term into his mid 30s.

I think we should've dealt him, he's too inconsistent and he doesn't use his size enough. He has all the physical tools to be a monster powerforward but he doesn't play that type of game, such a waste.

Don't get me wrong, he's still good. But that contract won't age too well. I'd move him to Boston if Hall doesn't re-sign with them. I'd offer up our first if needed.

Move Kreider, move Strome. Package some shit together for a legit top six 2-way C.

Reactions: CasusBelli

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2