Speculation: Acq./Rost. Bldg./Cap/Lines etc. Part LXIX (2016 TDL Pre-Game Pt1)(2/27-Laich waived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
I will be pleased if Laich is gone and we still have our top 5 assets (1st, Bowey, Vrana, Samsonov, Sieg) come my return on Tuesday.

I'll be pleased with a Stanley Cup, but that's me.

Hopefully those guys can contribute to a Stanley Cup victory in 2024.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I'll be pleased with a Stanley Cup, but that's me.

Hopefully those guys can contribute to a Stanley Cup victory in 2024.

Well, yeah, but I don't think the Caps will win the Cup before Tuesday. I'm also not expecting any big acquisition based on GMBM's comments, so I don't want to see any of those assets used for a 4th liner.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
In the rare chance caps are actually still interested in Ladd, he was just late scratched
‏@garylawless: hearing some conversations heating up between #nhljets and @NHLBlackhawks on Andrew Ladd

That should get the forward market going if nothing else.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
‏@garylawless: hearing some conversations heating up between #nhljets and @NHLBlackhawks on Andrew Ladd

That should get the forward market going if nothing else.

I kind of hope that happens and not the Vrbata/Hamhuis package. Ladd would take up just about all their remaining cap space baring any salary going from Chicago to Winnipeg in the trade itself

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Why do people want to upgrade Wilson at #3RW? He's perfect there. The proposed replacements get more points, but Wilson does everything else better. Physicality, defense, PK, forechecking etc.

I think our top 9 is fine and ready for the playoffs.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I think the biggest thing to watch really is Bickell not going to Toronto. As long as that doesn't happen I'll hold out hope that maybe they'll take Laich for a not terrible sum.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Main boards are saying Dano and a first. So at least maybe that takes Chi out of the running for any further upgrades unless they can unload salary elsewhere. And BMac still has time to make a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad