Prospect Info: #8OA, Marco Kasper

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
Listen i hope he is better than Kopitar but I'm worried. Could have traded down for this guy...

Doubtful.
5th ranked EU prospect. Scouts polling had him ranked as high as 5. 12 by EP. 10 by Bob McKenzie. 7 by Pronman. You're talking about this guy like he didn't move up from his 25 ranking in October.

I'm curious...what were your thoughts about Seider in 2019? Or Edvinsson in 2021?

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Kasper... Lundell. That's the kind of center prospect we're getting. Solid, two way play that will make the lives of his wingers easier.
you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention-leonardo-dicaprio-django.jpg

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Can't believe there's people that are disappointed with this pick. I think he's going to be a really strong player, can't wait to see how his development progresses.

Welcome Kasper!
I mean, I can understand some disappointment. Kasper does have something to prove offensively, whereas Nazar and Savoie are dynamos by comparison. But Kasper just has a special package that is likely to be much more impactful than the points he puts up. I think he’s Jordan Staal at a minimum.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
I wanted Savoie because I think the wings are sorely lacking in playmaking, but equally if they can get good enough wingers, there is no doubt that this is the kind of guy you can win with. In a way its reassuring that Yzerman is looking to build his playoff guys from the draft, but I hope he swings for the fences with skill tomorrow, because apart from C we have pretty good prospect depth and we won't be able to sign them all.

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I wanted Savoie because I think the wings are sorely lacking in playmaking, but equally if they can get good enough wingers, there is no doubt that this is the kind of guy you can win with. In a way its reassuring that Yzerman is looking to build his playoff guys from the draft, but I hope he swings for the fences with skill tomorrow, because apart from C we have pretty good prospect depth and we won't be able to sign them all.
G L E B tomorrow

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I'd be very happy with that option. We can always cross fingers for Kulich or Firkus
Kulich and Mesar would be excellent day two options. Wonder if Lambert makes it to day 2. I don't think he gets to 40.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Kulich and Mesar would be excellent day two options. Wonder if Lambert makes it to day 2. I don't think he gets to 40.

I don't think Mesar or Lambert make it either, but if Any of Kulich, Firkus, Lambert or Mesar are there, that pick should take like 2 seconds to make

Reactions: NickH8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad