Post-Game Talk: #73 | Capitals 3 at FLYERS 6 | Sun., Mar. 18, 2018, 5:00 pm ET

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Never mind that Sanheim is only picking up where he left off. The AHL time was a completey unneeded delay.

It's sad when people age and their eyesight goes.

images

Reactions: Juicy Pop

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Have to think he wears fake chompers off the ice and the lisp goes away

If Pierre ever comes within arm's length of me, I am going to make Sidney Crosby very, very happy, because the former is going to get all his teeth blasted out and, as a result, the latter is going to feel nothing but gums. I would explain further, but I feel like I have already said too much.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Got a call at the last minuter offering me a ticket. First game I went to this season and it was a doozy. The clear takeaway from this is that I'm good luck and you should all chip in and subsidize my attendance at the remaining Flyers games this year. I'm not too picky, so something in the upper level is fine.

I support you in this - emotionally, not financially - but if you guys want some real serious luck, you should fly me in. It will be expensive, but maybe if a certain mod stopped buying so many game-worn blouses, and a certain shoot-happy Canadian stopped upgrading his barbecue grill, and a certain 12-year-old stopped spending a fortune on toilet paper, and instead they all put their money into a fund, you guys could rescue me and take me out of here and plant me there. I'm not saying a Cup would be guaranteed, but basically a Cup would be guaranteed.

tl;dr - S.O.S.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Let's be honest, it was a good game by the Flyers, but the Caps aren't a great road team and were pretty flat and without their 1C.
Flyers did what they had to do, but they're not at the same level of the Caps right now.

It makes me self-conscious and nervous when you talk about Caps. Also nauseous.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Just watched the game...great one! "good" Simminds sure is nice to have around. Not only the goals, but he was hustling his ass defensively.

TK...all heart!

Couts...use your backhand bud...lol.

2 on 1....please take the passer and let our goalie take the shooter.

Provy...coasted and let Ovi get lose for his goal.

And Oskar...great f***ing shot! That is going to be a dynamite 2nd line next year.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I'm just glad the Neck returned and the Flyers actually scored in the waning minutes/seconds of a period instead of giving one up.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It was as if when the pass came to them, they converted the pass into a slapshot all at one time.

Maybe we could invent a term for that. It could be a whole new strategy for how to get off quick slapshots.

It's like you touch the puck only one time and it's gone.

What if we call it a porkhopper? This is going to be a real revolution.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad