Post-Game Talk: #73 | Capitals 3 at FLYERS 6 | Sun., Mar. 18, 2018, 5:00 pm ET

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Maybe a porkchopper because you chop at it real fast?

The Porkchop Express.
Jack+Burton+Gif

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
You mean Hagg is >>>> Manning?
Gee, that's the first time I've read that around here.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This team is going to be sick once the kids are here and 1/4th of the payroll isn't going to MacDonald, Filp, Lehtera, Weise.

The payroll part of that statement is just gross - true, but completely disgusting - but I was thinking about the first part, too. We are slowly getting there. It started with Ghost getting here and then shipping out some of the detritus on defense (Schultz, Streit, DJ Del Boca Vista), adding Provy, adding Neck, adding Nolan, adding Sanheim, subtracting Sanheim, adding Sanheim, adding Lindblom. We are nearly half watchable now. We are getting there. Hopefully we get at least Big Sam and NAK next season. And I'm probably going to spurt my seed everywhere when the Pimp arrives, and by "probably" what I really mean is "definitely, to the point that I am dehydrated."

Reactions: Rebels57

BackWithaVengeance

Jan 19, 2008
Germany
The payroll part of that statement is just gross - true, but completely disgusting - but I was thinking about the first part, too. We are slowly getting there. It started with Ghost getting here and then shipping out some of the detritus on defense (Schultz, Streit, DJ Del Boca Vista), adding Provy, adding Neck, adding Nolan, adding Sanheim, subtracting Sanheim, adding Sanheim, adding Lindblom. We are nearly half watchable now. We are getting there. Hopefully we get at least Big Sam and NAK next season. And I'm probably going to spurt my seed everywhere when the Pimp arrives, and by "probably" what I really mean is "definitely, to the point that I am dehydrated."

You mean the Lisa Ann stalker?

You are great Cap :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I really wanted/needed/sexually desired to have Morin on this team this year. I am really worried that this lost season has set him back and we won't get to see him for another year.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't see a path for him to start the season with the team out of camp next year. If he were here and playing, it could open the door for the Flyers to move Gudas (I still like him, but Morin fills that role and MacDonald probably isn't going anywhere). Now it's probably going to take an injury for him to get a shot.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Next year we presumably have Filp, Read and Umberger coming off the books -- that's almost $10M.

The thing is it's probably more likely that Hextall uses that space to take back a bad contract for assets. I'd rather find a goalie and just stuff in more kids with both hands. Give me all of the Frosts, Rubstovs, NAKs, Vorobyevs and Vecchiones and more.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010

giphy.gif

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
No one can drag MacDonald up to respectability and good possession stats!

Not Provorov. Not Ghost. Of course not Hagg. No one!

tenor.gif

bmMT2uG.jpg

Islanders can't help but let in goals. I think this summer they should acquire a familiar face who is reliable to give them a veteran presence they desperately need. Maybe for a 2nd with NO money retained.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->