OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Why haven't we had lunch?
Ha I know right? I actually moved to Franklinville about 6-7 months ago. Still always in the area though. We really wanted to live there but building a new house was too nice to pass up lol

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Got a letter before the Super Bowl that my sewer lateral “intrudes” on the City sewer and needs to be cut back.

Plumber comes out and says he’s never seen the city issue this in all of his years but it’ll cost roughly $7,000.

I file an appeal with the city and my hearing is June 12th.

Get a letter from the city water department today that they’re turning my water off next week if I don’t get it fixed.

City can f*** off until my appeal is heard.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Got a letter before the Super Bowl that my sewer lateral “intrudes” on the City sewer and needs to be cut back.

Plumber comes out and says he’s never seen the city issue this in all of his years but it’ll cost roughly $7,000.

Get a letter from the city water department today that they’re turning my water off next week if I don’t get it fixed.

City can **** off until my appeal is heard.

I keep hearing things like this as I’m looking for a place in the city. You’re scaring me, but I already pay wage tax.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If you were a kid in the 90s and like coming of age stories, check out the show Everything Sucks! on Netflix. Its set in 1996 and follows high-school freshmen. Definitely pulled on my nostalgia strings.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

I hope you can show this to someone or have someone who knows a lawyer to get this reversed for you.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire

Are you going to have to get a lawyer to get the city to stop that? Sounds like a dick move by the city

EDIT: I needed to keep reading the thread apparently

Reactions: Beef Invictus

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Maybe Harambe would still be alive today if they just tossed him a smoke.

statue_planet.jpg

It’s coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad