Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The Jinx, eh?

Sounds like a great show.

Ao9Xg.gif

Reactions: Striiker and Tripod

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Man, what is the deal with these boards? I realize I don't post that much, but lately, if you're lurking and just reading for more than 5-10 minutes it boots you and you have to re-login. WTF?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Man, what is the deal with these boards? I realize I don't post that much, but lately, if you're lurking and just reading for more than 5-10 minutes it boots you and you have to re-login. WTF?

I don't have that problem either. It must be your browser.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Are you on mobile or PC? I haven't had many problems at all on PC since the migration, except during the trade deadline when HF was choking to death on updates.

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I'm wearing a Space Mutiny T-shirt right now with all the names they called David Ryder on the back of it.

I saw that they're going to be doing a Space Mutiny Live Rifftrax and I don't understand why they'd go back to redo one of the top three episodes of all time that all three guys were involved in. I was OK with them doing Manos since that was before Mike and Bill's episodes, but redoing one they already perfected is pointless at best. Krull, on the other hand, I'm all about seeing!

Reactions: WestrnPhlyr

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
I'm wearing a Space Mutiny T-shirt right now with all the names they called David Ryder on the back of it.

My brother, niece and nephew all have Playstation usernames that are Ryder nicknames
Bolt Vanderhuge, Slate Slabrock, Punt Speedchunk, I believe

One of mine is Bronc Drywall, but that was from 12 To The Moon not Space Mutiny. I wanted to use Gristle McThornBody but it was too long apparently.

Reactions: Magua and Amorgus

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
That sounds like a you problem.

I haven't had that issue once.

I have that problem if I log into the computer at work on my lunch break. but never at at home.
that issue he mentioned happened as recently as last week at work.

edit: i probably didnt have the keep me signed in box checked off. since the cookies and internet clear every 3 minutes when not in use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad