Post-Game Talk: 5-4 Devils over Ottawa: Gimmie Moore Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
I can't honestly understand people advocating him playing. He played in the AHL literally all last year until he was traded here and put in the lineup because he was so bad he helped us tank without it being that obvious. He is soooooooo bad.

i guess he had a good preseason. i just see a bonehead everytime i see that mug. he brings some size tho. and won tongiht. trying to figure out wether it was casue of him or in spote of him. hiccup

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
A slash, a hook, a hold, most offensive zone penalties...
Corsi is worthless
Why do you say that? I mean to me it is just directional signal. Meaning is the play going one way or the other more frequently when the player is on the ice.

I think that is pretty valuable information. Knowing that the puck is being more frequently directed at the opposing teams net when Severson in on the ice more than most other players is not worthless.

I mean if you are going to discount them you should at least give a reason.

I was always suspicious of shot based stats because of how subjective shot counting seemed. But everyone on the team is subjected to the same subjectivity so it should all shake out.

I don't understand why you think it's worthless? Certainly not the be all end all, but certainly not worthless.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Not a masterpiece but a huge win.
They kept skating and buried their chances.

Kink earned the win with quite a few big saves including the big glove hand vs Ryan late in the 3rd.

Nico is gaining a lot of confidence.
PZ played well and I'd like to see Bratt get more ice time.

They battled for those 2 points.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Good to beat Phaneuf after he was running around a bit.

Got to figure Prout is out vs SJ.
Noesen looked rusty but keep him in.

Give PZ and Bratt more ice time.

Reactions: mdj12784

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
cancer is cancer, i dont care if its treatable. its no joke.

No, it's not a joke at all.

That said, the reason I feel confident Boyle will likely be back this season and possibly sooner than folks think is he has a fairly non-aggressive form of blood cancer, which will most likely be treated with oral front-line medications, as opposed to the heavy duty, toxic bomber cancer therapies. Source: In my former life, I used to have to study cancer research, attend cancer medical meetings, yada, yada

Reactions: mdj12784

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
ima sad panda
uSDmoXX.jpg

Reactions: AveryQuietMan

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Side note, incredibly stupid that we have our week off so early into the season. With how hot we are right now, this can really hurt going forward. Hynes needs to work the boys good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad