OT: 2nd Annual Free HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy Pool (KUPO WINS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
giphy.gif

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Grats Bobbop! I was too hot the 1st half of the season and never really recovered. I'm glad it came down to Sunday at least. Dropping Alex Killorn during his awful cold streak proved to be a fatal error, lol.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Grats Bobbop! I was too hot the 1st half of the season and never really recovered. I'm glad it came down to Sunday at least. Dropping Alex Killorn during his awful cold streak proved to be a fatal error, lol.
I couldn’t believe being when Killorn turned up on waivers. He really helped down the stretch. Also helping tonight (though not too much I hope)

Reactions: Crease

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Same for my team the past two weeks. Still without 2 of my top wingers.

WTF is your team on man. Without a couple players and still an absolute ass kicking. Damn.

I was really hoping to win the best of the rest lol. Ah well. Been a fun season everyone.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
WTF is your team on man. Without a couple players and still an absolute ass kicking. Damn.

I was really hoping to win the best of the rest lol. Ah well. Been a fun season everyone.
I really had a shot to win it all before injuries & a terrible cold streak ended my season. Ironically, losing to you in week 17? was the difference in not making the playoffs. I guess I'll get some bittersweet revenge this week.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I f***ed up on Sunday, I thought I’d get an additional moves for the new week but I was wrong.
Yeah, you were pretty conservative with a low amount of moves all year. Ironically it bit you in the ass on Sunday.

Would've been nice if Yahoo clarified some of the rules.

Not that it ended up mattering for me but same here ffs
I didn't use any of my moves because I didn't want to take any players away from the guys fighting it out in the Final. Yahoo should end the consolation bracket earlier so the two teams left are the last two playing & the only ones allowed to add guys.

Reactions: Kupo and Taluss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad