OT: 2nd Annual Free HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy Pool (KUPO WINS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Sammy f***in Blais
The funniest shit about Blais is how f***ing EDJOVALUCKSKY, of all people, picked him up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

SB’s biggest and probably only real Hater in real life, EdJova, picked his ass up when he managed to put up McDavid #’s when it mattered most.

I’m like, 93% sure Ed has a Blais doll in his room that he stabs and burns and beats and abuses… And the motherf***er pops off with 42.5 points this week for him.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Years ago, I had a fantasy football championship game that my league still refers to as the greatest fantasy football ball game ever played. (I lost at the end of the game) This feels like an instant classic fantasy hockey game.

Kyrou from Schenn AND Krug at 19:11. Two assists, two plus, 10 points. Ballgame

Last edited:

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Team's been pretty average for a few weeks now mostly, some waiver adds and Eichel carrying the load. Need a hot streak or this will be layup for Bobbop.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Yahoo Fantasy decided to upgrade their platform recently & it's been unstable ever since. Now it's completely crashed, so I have no idea what's going on in this league or the other one I'm in.

Your currently winning 110-63

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
D85987A1-C21F-4BC7-8A61-0F26DEC158FC.png

f***ing lol. Benched guys deciding to show up

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Coaching problem.
f***ing Aho and Hischier better produce to make it worth it

Funnily enough when Aho was in his slump I’d bench him for Novak. I was temped today but Aho has been playing decent enough so trusted him

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
My team has been sucking wind for the last month or so. I think Horvat has like 3 points since I traded for him. That's what I get for trading for an Islander.
Its ok Im pretty horrible at fantasy hockey. Every player I dont play for a “better” player always ends up putting up points during that game.

• Haha
Reactions: Boris Zubov

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
My team really fell apart down the stretch. Some of it was bad luck with injuries and things like Hellebuyck slumping, other stuff was due to me making stupid managerial decisions like trading Matt Tkachuk for Jack Hughes because I felt I needed better depth at center. Exacerbated by the fact that you could only trade with half the league unless you were EdJo. :laugh: Ah well, was a fun first go at fantasy hockey.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
My team really fell apart down the stretch. Some of it was bad luck with injuries and things like Hellebuyck slumping, other stuff was due to me making stupid managerial decisions like trading Matt Tkachuk for Jack Hughes because I felt I needed better depth at center. Exacerbated by the fact that you could only trade with half the league unless you were EdJo. :laugh: Ah well, was a fun first go at fantasy hockey.
If I didn't make thr Horvat for Aho deal I'd be smoking @Kupo this week. Oh well.

Reactions: Ail and nyr2k2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad