OT: 2nd Annual Free HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy Pool (KUPO WINS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
CONGRATULATIONS TO @Kupo FOR WINNING THIS YEARS HFNYR FANTASY POOL! And to @bobbop for his monumental climb up the standings to nearly win it all

Congratulations to last years winner @Harbour Dog , and of course to the runner up (myself😜)

Last year we did this a little last minute but this time I will give ample time for everyone who wants to join to do so. I’ll also take recommendations for our league format & rules. Also let us know what days/times are best for you to do a live draft, we will try to make it so that it is when everyone is available

Last edited:
Reactions: Kupo

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Haven’t done one before… always have been interested though.

I’m in, I’d be happy to join

Reactions: EdJovanovski

OriginalLimbo

May 27, 2019
Congratulations to last years winner @Harbour Dog , and of course to the runner up (myself😜)

Last year we did this a little last minute but this time I will give ample time for everyone who wants to join to do so. I’ll also take recommendations for our league format & rules. Also let us know what days/times are best for you to do a live draft, we will try to make it so that it is when everyone is available
Isn’t there some kind of award for the regular season points champ *ahem*?

Maybe called the HeyBernThanksForThe10Points Trophy.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
@Loki Dog 74 @UAGoalieGuy @KirkAlbuquerque @Rangerfan4life90 @Circus86 @SchneidersPretzels @haveandare @user26 @Cmox @OriginalLimbo @dales792 @TheGortonConspiracy

Everyone state when you are available, when you're not available, and what your ideal time & date for a live draft would be please :)

A day I am considering is Wednesday October 5th, maybe 6PM EST? I am very flexible though so whatever is most convenient to everybody!

Also some of the most famous posters and assholes should join
@Machinehead @Uninstaaled @Tob @DanielBrassard @SnowblindNYR @Kupo @Mandar @Bacon Artemi Bravo @Crease @Kakko24 @Thirty One @will1066 @HockeyBasedNYC @duhmetreE @Leonardo87 @The Crypto Guy

last but not least

@bernmeister @Sir avgaard hockey professor

Last edited:

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
@Loki Dog 74 @UAGoalieGuy @KirkAlbuquerque @Rangerfan4life90 @Circus86 @SchneidersPretzels @haveandare @user26 @Cmox @OriginalLimbo @dales792 @TheGortonConspiracy

Everyone state when you are available, when you're not available, and what your ideal time & date for a live draft would be please :)

A day I am considering is Wednesday October 5th, maybe 6PM EST? I am very flexible though so whatever is most convenient to everybody!

@Machinehead @Uninstaaled @Tob @DanielBrassard @SnowblindNYR @Kupo @Mandar @Bacon Artemi Bravo @Crease @Kakko24 @Thirty One @will1066 @HockeyBasedNYC @duhmetreE @Leonardo87 @The Crypto Guy

last but not least

I'm good for the 5th, 7pm ET would be better but if we agree on 6pm I can make it work.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I’m going to the game Wednesday so that’s the only day that really doesn’t work for me.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York

last but not least

That time works for me, I’ll be delirious from
The fast though so my draft might be trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad