OT: 2nd Annual Free HFNYR Yahoo Fantasy Pool (KUPO WINS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I'm in.

I nominate @nyr2k2 or @bobbop to be the new commissioner.

My suggestions are we should limit it to 12 teams with a $25 fee to keep players from completely losing interest & not participating after week 2.

These 12 players stayed active & engaged until the end & should be guaranteed a spot should they want one.

@Kupo
@bobbop
@nyr2k2
@EdJovanovski
@LokiDog
@Taluss
@Cmox
@Ail
@haveandare
@UAGoalieGuy
@DialUp
@Boris Zubov

ah-shit-here-we-go-again.gif

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I would be happy to play again but would respectfully decline serving as the commish. This would be only my second time playing, and combined with playing a different format, I'm not sure I'd be up to the task.

If we do change the format please be explicit in what we'll be doing, so I can figure my shit out. :laugh:

Reactions: EdJovanovski

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Problem with keepers league is the potential for inactivity. Last season there was a decent amount of it towards the end though about 10-12 stayed fully active

I think that a keeper league actually would change that for the better. Teams that are out of it can make deals with an eye for the future to help playoff teams rather than just being resigned to being too far out of the race.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
I'm in.

I nominate @nyr2k2 or @bobbop to be the new commissioner.

My suggestions are we should limit it to 12 teams with a $25 fee to keep players from completely losing interest & not participating after week 2.

These 12 players stayed active & engaged until the end & should be guaranteed a spot should they want one.

@Kupo
@bobbop
@nyr2k2
@EdJovanovski
@LokiDog
@Taluss
@Cmox
@Ail
@haveandare
@UAGoalieGuy
@DialUp
@Boris Zubov
I’m in but I’ll pass on being the Comissioner.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Problem with keepers league is the potential for inactivity. Last season there was a decent amount of it towards the end though about 10-12 stayed fully active
That’s where $ comes in to play. Especially in a keeper league. The teams at the bottom of the standings have something to play for next season and can trade for picks. I’ve been in keeper leagues where my team tanked and I had a glorious fire sale which loaded me up the following draft.

Reactions: Taluss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad