GDT: 2023 World Series: (AL) Texas Rangers vs (NL) Arizona Diamondbacks

TEX vs ARI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I think we need to add two more teams to the playoffs, cut the regular season by a month, and do four 7-game series in the playoffs.

They will add two more teams and I do think they maybe go to 154 and make the LDS 7 and might go 2-2-1-1-1 in the WS. I think the LCS will stay 2-3-2

• Haha
Reactions: Elvis P

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
. If you make your pitch to

He’s streaky as all hell. Has a fairly complex swing, it’s not like a guy like Utley or Votto who is/was dangerous 365 days a year no matter the spot. If you make your pitches you can get him to K

Seager is a stud and K’s at a rate way less than league average.

If there’s one flaw with him it’s he tries to jump the first pitch too much and makes an out on ball in play (still usually hits it pretty hard when doing so), and could take more walks.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
I don’t understand pulling a guy who just struck out marte and Carroll so your closer has to pitch in his thirtieth consecutive game

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Smoltz talking about how everything effects the psychology of the remainder of the series, meanwhile Rangers fans wouldn't feel comfortable with a 50 run lead :laugh:

Reactions: Ratbath

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'd imagine Christian Walker would like to wake up from this nightmare at some point

So frustrating watching this team fail to capitalize with RISP again and again and again and again and again and again

Reactions: Summer Rose

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Is Eovaldi auditioning to be a closer? He sure looks like one getting himself in trouble every inning and getting out of it

Reactions: Summer Rose

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
What is that? 0/9 w RISP tonight? In an elimination game while your pitcher's throwing a no-hitter?

Yeah, pack it up, not even sure why you're playing then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad