NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Philadelphia Eagles

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Devonta 8 for 148 is an eagles franchise record.

I’d be surprised if Kelce has decided either way.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Eh, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess

Dallas’ loss was significantly more devastating and a choke than this was

Dallas should be ashamed of themselves, that Packers team had a bunch of first time playoff players and Aaron Jones, whom didn’t have a great year but sure as hell played like it.

A young team like the Packers will give them all the confidence in the world to beat anybody.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Kelce is gonna be wearing that gold jacket on the first ballot in 6 years. I think he knows it’s time but he’s been one of the best centres in the league for years.

All pro Super Bowl champion, he’s earned it.
Even as a big football guy, even i will overlook offensive lineman sometimes. Even for the importance they tend to not get the love they deserve.

My rule of thumb is, if you know an offensive lineman by name, they were really, really f***ing good at their job.

Steve Hutchinson, Bruce Matthews, Anthony Munoz, Orlando Pace, Walter Jones, Joe Thomas. Jason Kelce is absolutely among that vanishingly small inner circle of guys to me.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
9ers burst the bubble and broke the Eagles season. I realize they were doing it on their own in the first place but they never recovered.
Nick Bosa claiming the Niners had the blueprint to demolish the Eagles is going to be something that haunts that franchise for a while to come.

1-5 from that game on.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Nick Bosa claiming the Niners had the blueprint to demolish the Eagles is going to be something that haunts that franchise for a while to come.

1-5 from that game on.
The blueprint to beating this iteration of the Eagles is having to stop the 5 plays they run. Not difficult.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Even as a big football guy, even i will overlook offensive lineman sometimes. Even for the importance they tend to not get the love they deserve.

My rule of thumb is, if you know an offensive lineman by name, they were really, really f***ing good at their job.

Steve Hutchinson, Bruce Matthews, Anthony Munoz, Orlando Pace, Walter Jones, Joe Thomas. Jason Kelce is absolutely among that vanishingly small inner circle of guys to me.

Dan Marino played with one HOF player in his prime, Dwight Stephenson.

One member of an offensive line can make everyone look good, Baltimore had Jonathan Ogden for years, then Marshall Yanda. Now Taylor Lindembaum has supplanted himself as the new Baltimore OL great.

I’m watching the postgame, everyone is doing it. Same with Big Dom.

I also blame Big Dom for the Eagles downfall this year, made that whole Incident about him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dan Marino played with one HOF player in his prime, Dwight Stephenson.

One member of an offensive line can make everyone look good, Baltimore had Jonathan Ogden for years, then Marshall Yanda. Now Taylor Lindembaum has supplanted himself as the new Baltimore OL great.

I also blame Big Dom for the Eagles downfall this year, made that whole Incident about him.
What? How do you get there on that?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Baker just guaranteed himself a fat payday with this game.

Easy to look good when the opposing defense gave up 900 YAC but i don't see how you justify moving on from him if you're Tampa.

Bring him back and hopefully find a way to bring Mike Evans back. Let em cook.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Goedert was the second or third player to be yelling at Hurts on the sideline this season?

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto

1-5 from that game on.
5 days at least anyhow lol.. new stories by Saturday this time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lol Sirianni still hasn't appeared at the podium for his postgame press conference.

Lurie take him behind the barn as soon as the game ended?
Eagles take a long time to get to all their pressers for some reason.

Reactions: Blitzkrug

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Watching the Eagles post game, there’s some shit being spewed around in regards to a power struggle between Howie Roseman and Jeffrey Laurie.

Looks like Laurie is meddling in things he shouldn’t be

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I think the funniest thing about the Eagles is that for the entire last month the coach has been talking about how when you’re down you get back up and how no one ever quits in this league….and then the team came out and absolutely put up a total dud.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Watching the Eagles post game, there’s some shit being spewed around in regards to a power struggle between Howie Roseman and Jeffrey Laurie.

Looks like Laurie is meddling in things he shouldn’t be
Howie is basically a son to Lurie, he’s not firing him.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
That is weird, you’d think they won based on that interaction.

If I was an eagles player I wouldn’t wanna be hugging or dapping up anyone rn
Lots of changes upcoming. Every year about a dozen or more players will not be back. Eagle’s probably going to be more than that as they have to upgrade certain positions while managing the dead cap of their veterans along with those 2 CBs.

If they want to hit it out before they head into the locker room so be it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00