NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Philadelphia Eagles

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Is Jalen Hurts even good? I’m starting to wonder if it was the talent surrounding him made him good. He’s been ass without AJ Brown, can’t find his second or third reads, like what the hell is this?

I’m starting to think he’s the NFC version of Tua Turn-the-ball-over
Jalen Tannehill.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
For one, the Eagles hired the wrong coordinators.
The telling tale of Sean Desai being demoted was the turning point. The offense is stale as bread, no creativity, nothing.

As for Nick Sirianni, he’s not Sean McVay in regards to building up a culture. Guy looks to be a complete hack.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Eagles window is likely closed beyond this year too
Lots of veteran pieces (Graham, Cox, Kelce) that they'll need to address. While those guys outside of Kelce aren't elite contributors anymore, they still bring invaluable leadership where losing all three basically signifies the end.

Kelce definitely looks like he's done. From the middle of the 4th quarter on he looked like a man that was trying to make peace with this is how his career is going to end.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
For one, the Eagles hired the wrong coordinators.
The telling tale of Sean Desai being demoted was the turning point. The offense is stale as bread, no creativity, nothing.

As for Nick Sirianni, he’s not Sean McVay in regards to building up a culture. Guy looks to be a complete hack.
Can’t wait for a lot of what’s going on to come out. It’s obvious that a good number of players think he’s a clown.

Just incredible how his first year started, how his third is ending, given what’s happened in the middle winning like 32 out of 37 games.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Baker about to get his 2nd Playoff W..... What a turnaround for him since last year when he came off of the street to QB the Rams. Dude has been balling.... It also doesn't hurt having one of the best ( if not the best ) WR duo in the league.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
What a great night!

YL4H7xX.jpg

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Lots of veteran pieces (Graham, Cox, Kelce) that they'll need to address. While those guys outside of Kelce aren't elite contributors anymore, they still bring invaluable leadership where losing all three basically signifies the end.

Kelce definitely looks like he's done. From the middle of the 4th quarter on he looked like a man that was trying to make peace with this is how his career is going to end.

Kelce is gonna be wearing that gold jacket on the first ballot in 6 years. I think he knows it’s time but he’s been one of the best centres in the league for years.

All pro Super Bowl champion, he’s earned it.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Well, as shitty as I feel about my Cowboys losing, at least our rivals got blown out even bigger than we did :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
32-9 is what we call secondgami. At least I do.

Pittsburgh beat Houston in November of 1975, which was also a Monday night.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
James Bradberry is trash, unless someone’s helping him carry his bum ass he’s efficient. As for him alone, dumpster juice.

Why the Eagles thought he would be a difference maker is beyond me, he stanks

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
James Bradberry is trash, unless someone’s helping him carry his bum ass he’s efficient. As for him alone, dumpster juice.

Why the Eagles thought he would be a difference maker is beyond me, he stanks
Deebo called it and no one wanted to hear it. "Bradberry's trash"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad