NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Philadelphia Eagles

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This might be ugly lol. The Eagles haven't been able to do shit for essentially the entire second half of the season, their locker room is seemingly on fire and there's questions abound about how incompetent their coaching staff is.

Tampa on the other hand, hasn't been able to do shit for most of the season. Baker's sudden resurgence and playing in a shitty division has distracted from just how trash they are.

I want to pick Tampa but i don't think i can. The Bucs couldn't even put up points on the damn Panthers today given they won 9-0 and memes aside, they are leagues worse than even this version of the Eagles.

Eagles win 31-10.

Reactions: Voight and Romang67

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Bucs have a bye. If the Eagles are favorites take the Bucs moneyline. The Birds have checked out.

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
This should he a clear win for the Eagles, Buccs aren't a good football team. But with the Eagles lockerroom literally on fire I'm gonna say: First tie in a playoffgame ever or 12-9 Buccs.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
What are you guys seeing in the Eagles that makes you think they’re going in to Tampa and walking them?
Because Tampa is a different level of dogshit.

How are you going to start everybody in a must win game against a generationally bad Panthers team and only manage 9 points?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

How are you going to start everybody in a must win game against a generationally bad Panthers team and only manage 9 points?
I don’t know, Houston lost to them, and they’re playing a home playoff game

Reactions: Voight

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

The only team I think the Eagles could potentially beat right now is Carolina :laugh: and that would be close. The Giants hadnt beaten the Eagles by this lopsided of a score since 2012, which was Andy's last game. A game in which the team quit on him like they have quit on Nick. Expect a Tampa win and an announcement sometime next week the Eagles will have a new headcoach.

Reactions: Voight and NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If the Eagles ever lose this game, the Belichick to Philly rumors will start the morning after

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
It’s funny that Eagles fans were clowning Dak last season for throwing 15 interceptions, and Hurts follows up with 15 interceptions.

Reactions: Voight

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
This is a barftastic game of the first order and no one can convince me otherwise.

I don't have a f***ing clue about this one in terms of predicting a winner. If the Eagles were running on all cylinders they'd obliterate TB but God knows which Eagles team shows up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
If the Eagles ever lose this game, the Belichick to Philly rumors will start the morning after
Oh boy is that a saucy take.

There's no love whatsoever in PA or NJ for anything Belichick. That would be drama times infinity. It would be far more interesting than this heinous Taylor Swift garbage though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad