NFL GDT: 2023 NFC Wild Card Round: (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs (5) Philadelphia Eagles

TB vs PHI

• Total voters

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
I’ve been comparing this Eagles to the 2020 Steelers all season. It’s funny that the announcers just said “no one saw this coming”, when I was saying this all year.

Great record through 11 games despite looking rough, catches up real quick, blown out in Wild Card.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Is Jalen Hurts even good? I’m starting to wonder if it was the talent surrounding him made him good. He’s been ass without AJ Brown, can’t find his second or third reads, like what the hell is this?

I’m starting to think he’s the NFC version of Tua Turn-the-ball-over

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Is Jalen Hurts even good? I’m starting to wonder if it was the talent surrounding him made him good. He’s been ass without AJ Brown, can’t find his second or third reads, like what the hell is this?

He's a running back who's good for a throw or two per game.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

He isnt as good as last year but better than this season. The coaches are an anchor to him. They dont help him out at all. Mark Sanchez was all over this the game against the Jets. Their offense is basically him running around chucking it to Brown and Smith.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
When the whistle blew to end the Philly win over the Bills in a game where the Eagles were hilariously outplayed and refs decided to put on a biased display so obvious that the nfl media had to dive in and expose how lopsided certain crews had been in favor of Philly this year…

The Eagles were 10-1. Buffalo was 6-6.

They both ended up 11-6.

Buffalo is on to hosting a divisional round game after winning their division. Philadelphia blew their division and lost in the wild card round on the road.

….

This was a two month long BALL DON’T LIE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad