NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Championship Game: (1) Baltimore Ravens vs (3) Kansas City Chiefs

BAL vs KC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
monken also deserves blame for abandoning the run early. guy forgot how to call a game

lamar not running more is mind boggling

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Gus Edwards gets his first touch in the first quarter, runs for 15 yards, doesn't touch it again until late 3 quarter.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
is taylor swift kissing kelce really needed to be shown on tv? jesus they got no shame. mahomes i don't mind so much besides when he whines for flags sometimes but the kelce brothers i can't stand either of them lol

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
monken also deserves blame for abandoning the run early. guy forgot how to call a game

lamar not running more is mind boggling

Baltimore run game was awful, they realized they were behind so they wanted to show off Lamar’s arm for reasons unknown.

Kill the clock, run it down their throats.
That offensive line is capable.

Terrible mistake

Reactions: Melrose Munch

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I cant believe we have to listen about Kelce and Swift's relationship for 2 weeks

My god this sucks soooooo frigan bad

they'll probably throw in coverage of Mahomes real piece of work wife and his criminal brother.
No one is forcing you to watch brother.

is taylor swift kissing kelce really needed to be shown on tv?
Yes.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Hence the, "for his regular season performance," part, but thanks. I personally find it amusing, in ironic sort of way, when the regular season king flames out in the playoffs.

Except that the standard for Lamar is flaming out means playing a normal game. If he's not accounting for 3+ touchdowns and making dudes look stupid people say he's ass.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I cant believe we have to listen about Kelce and Swift's relationship for 2 weeks

My god this sucks soooooo frigan bad

they'll probably throw in coverage of Mahomes real piece of work wife and his criminal brother.

While we are at it, gotta throw in Jackson Mahomes in there since he’s been absolute bird ass this season.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Baltimore run game was awful, they realized they were behind so they wanted to show off Lamar’s arm for reasons unknown.

Kill the clock, run it down their throats.
That offensive line is capable.

Terrible mistake
Harbaughs are worthless imbeciles (at the NFL level anyway).

She is enjoying the moment with her boyfriend. Let them be.
How can she even stand to look at that ugly sack of crap.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Jesus Christ. They showed T-Swift on the Tv for literally 10 seconds during the game, mostly during the first half and once to back the Grammy’s plug.

I sweat to god you idiots who don’t like it are the ones perpetuating it. It’s like you are obsessed with some self-fulfilling fantasy of the entire NFL being rigged. The NFL loves your clicks and views just as much as new millennial female fans so keep doing their work for them by mentioning her with every breathe you take.

At this point , complaints that the Chiefs get more calls because they are the new Pats are way more valid.

And yet..the Ravens have nobody but themselves to blame for that loss. Nobody.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad