NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Championship Game: (1) Baltimore Ravens vs (3) Kansas City Chiefs

BAL vs KC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Hilarious if you are quote an “ NFL fan” and yet found it too hard to focus on the actual game today because a few cutaways of a pop star offended you so much and weighed on your mind so much.

I am paying attention. To a football game.

I’m taking about the build up to Super Bowl and the talk about matchups when it should be focused on football

Learn to keep up
It’s not that difficult
But apparently it is for you

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Flowers is a young kid who will hopefully learn from today. Taunting penalty was idiotic BUT he was arguably the only guy to show up on offense for Baltimore today.

He’s a great talent. The taunting thing was dumb. But he’s a passionate player. I wanted the Chiefs to trade up for him. He’s gonna be a game breaker for a long time. He definitely took the fumble hard, which is a good sign if you ask me.

I’m taking about the build up to Super Bowl and the talk about matchups when it should be focused on football

Learn to keep up
It’s not that difficult
But apparently it is for you

Ok be specific, which broadcast, which NFL podcast, which NfL analysis show is making it hard for you to focus on football?

Reactions: dahrougem2

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
He’s a great talent. The taunting thing was dumb. But he’s a passionate player. I wanted the Chiefs to trade up for him. He’s gonna be a game breaker for a long time. He definitely took the fumble hard, which is a good sign if you ask me.

Ok be specific, which broadcast, which NFL podcast, which NfL analysis show is making it hard for you to focus on football?

The first two video’s on espn right now under the score now are swift celebrating a TD and kelce and swift on the field

Bahahahahahahahahah

But but but it’s not a story line apparently
Some sports highlights
Spare me

Ignorance is bliss

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
The first two video’s on espn right now under the score now are swift celebrating a TD and kelce and swift on the field

Bahahahahahahahahah

But but but it’s not a story line apparently
Some sports highlights
Spare me

Ignorance is bliss

Outrageous! Good thing you have a Taylor Swift alert on your phone to let you know whenever ESPN has a video they force you to watch (not really) about Taylor Swift. Keep falling for their click bait, keep getting Swifties on your timeline…

The more you yell at those clouds, the more content you are gonna get. The rest of us have moved on…

Reactions: Summer Rose

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Glad these three suited up
How brave
IMG_9509.jpeg

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I think Breakers is actual a closet Swiftie account. They are literally a one poster army promoting Taylor Swift on HFB.

I wish HFB would stop promoting Taylor Swift so much, it makes it very hard for me to focus on the hockey content I want. I clicked on this very obscure post deep within the HFB sub-forums expecting in-depth analysis and all I got was this person posting about T-Swift like non-stop.

Puke.

Sep 19, 2008
Driving to Baltimore earlier this morning listening to Bill Simmons and Peter Schrager and they said this KC team wasn't as good as years past. They beat two teams with weak, heavily injured defenses.

They did beat Baltimore, but something just seems off about them.

I also know to discount the Chiefs at my own peril...they may not be too good but damn they are gritty and they're still in it

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
My theory? They stupidly wanted to make the point that Lamar is not just a running QB.
he's already proved that time and time again

monken did the same thing greg roman did in the 2019 divisional loss to TN. ravens go down early, panic, abandon the run. there was no reason to abandon the run when they were only down a TD. just idiotic really. and i still want to know why lamar seemed so hesitant to run. even the second play of the game it looked like he had an open lane to run and went down

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
The bitching about Taylor Swift is 1000 times more annoying than her actually being there and getting 30-60 seconds of attention a game.

I think her music sucks and am baffled by the societal obsession with her (largely because I think it and she feed into unhealthy human behaviors) but I fully agree here.

he's already proved that time and time again

monken did the same thing greg roman did in the 2019 divisional loss to TN. ravens go down early, panic, abandon the run. there was no reason to abandon the run when they were only down a TD. just idiotic really. and i still want to know why lamar seemed so hesitant to run. even the second play of the game it looked like he had an open lane to run and went down

Anyone who thinks Lamar can't pass the ball is a full blown idiot who should be ignored.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I, for one, am shocked that Lamar only had 1 TD, a fumble, an interception, and multiple other errant throws that should have been picked in a playoff game.

The fact they are giving this man an MVP is egregious.

McCaffrey shows what a real MVP is by showing up when it matters and not just relying on a gimmick that works in the regular season when you have a dominant defense constantly putting you in the appropriate situation to abuse your gimmick, against teams that aren't game planning for it specifically.

Hell of a talent, terrible quarterback

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad