NFL GDT: 2023 AFC Championship Game: (1) Baltimore Ravens vs (3) Kansas City Chiefs

BAL vs KC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Lamar Jackson deserves a lot of questions about his performance in big games. Just a dreadful showing. 0 for 3 on the first drive to start a championship game, touchdown on the second drive, and then didn't score against until under 4 minutes left in the fourth quarter. Will be somewhat funny if he wins MVP again for his regular season performance.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
This will sting for a long time in Baltimore. If you had told them before the game they would limit KC to under 20 points, I think they would have felt a victory was very likely.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
This will sting for a long time in Baltimore. If you had told them before the game they would limit KC to under 20 points, I think they would have felt a victory was very likely.
Has Jackson ever had a good playoff game?

Has Jackson ever had a good playoff game?

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
No blitz AND wide open.

The Ravens deserve to lose this game because of their stupidity. So many mental errors and stupid penalties.

What a waste of a great roster.
Yeah, Ravens lost this game more than the Chiefs won it. Their whole offense should be embarrassed for how they gave this game away. Dominant 2nd half and only a 3-0 edge to show for it.

Reactions: Bocephus86

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
ravens have no one but themselves to blame for this one. they had multiple chances to take control of the game and failed every time

chiefs beat them on the field and mentally

Ravens beat Ravens tonight Chiefs didn't have to do F all

Flowers ruined it TWICE and then lamar with a shit throw with 3 chiefs covering

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mahomes second QB ever to go to the Super Bowl 4 times in 5 years.

Just a devastating loss for the Ravens to get this game at home, with Joe Burrow out of the way in the division.

You want to beat the Chiefs, it's zero mistakes. You gotta go all the way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad