GDT: 2022 Playoffs: WCQF Game 1 | WC2: Predators @ C1: Colorado Avalanche | 5.3.22 | 8:30p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Wasn't all Rittich's fault, but I have to think they given Ingram a hard look for the next game. Thought he played pretty well. First period killed us; somewhat decent rebound thereafter, but still ugly.

Reactions: Kat Predator

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Welp, that was ugly. Do better next one.
Post automatically merged:

You seem lost.
Post automatically merged:

Tell that to the Avs after Maker knocked off Joey's helmet in the corner.
I'm not worried about the Avs (and going that route with a bunch of guys as injury prone as they are isn't a great idea). Our team, however, plays like a bunch of f***ing morons at the best of times, let alone when we try to "goon it up."

• Haha
Reactions: Maple Leaf

You

Jul 1, 2010
The last playoff series Toronto won has a driver's license 😂😂😂

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
The last playoff series Toronto won has a driver's license 😂😂😂

I saw that “you” was the last person who replied in this topic and was worried I had been accidentally been posting in this forum.

53f99a6ea25171f6d9bfb52327a7aac4.gif

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Wasn't all Rittich's fault, but I have to think they given Ingram a hard look for the next game. Thought he played pretty well. First period killed us; somewhat decent rebound thereafter, but still ugly.

I agree, the 45 minutes after the goalie switch was a 2-2 hockey game and the Preds didn't even play very well during that portion of the game.

Hindsight is what it is, and if I were an NHL coach I would also have started Rittich. But with Ingram in goal it's probably a 4-3 or 5-3 loss rather then being laughed out of the building.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Well it was partially his fault. Ingram played solid in his relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad