GDT: 2022 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - July 7th - 7 P.M / Round 2-7 - July 8th - 11 A.M

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
When you say not named Hughes, do you count Luke? Cause I would. For me, he’s pretty much an untouchable prospect, regardless of the family ties.
yeah its just assumed luke is off limits considering how much fox and makar has transformed their position luke probably has the same value as jack imo. but devils would never trade him because they see down the road adding quinn

Reactions: Devs3cups

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
btw say the devils did trade 2nd and say bratt and muk for matt. that is NOT a lateral move. matt is way better then bratt.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
btw say the devils did trade 2nd and say bratt and muk for matt. that is NOT a lateral move. matt is way better then bratt.
You can't name 3 pieces, and pick one of those pieces and then say it's not a lateral move. Is he a Muk and 2OA better than Bratt? Some could argue they would rather Bratt period, let alone two assets more.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
time for you to hit 100,000 posts today saug

Unlikely. I joke, but I actually do have some work I need to do today.

Plus I don't think I've ever had more than 100 posts in a day. That would be a bit much.

It will probably come later in the summer, or early next season.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Kakko and Nils ain't nothing at least, maybe they could package that and get 12 overall from Columbus?

I've heard so many worse offers for 2nd overall on this board.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
You can't name 3 pieces, and pick one of those pieces and then say it's not a lateral move. Is he a Muk and 2OA better than Bratt? Some could argue they would rather Bratt period, let alone two assets more.

matt is the best player in that deal

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
After listening to Fitz it's pretty clear that the Canadian media doesn't know jack shit about what NJ is doing and just throws our names out there because we're a small market team with a small media footprint that doesn't like to push back publicly. They can attribute anything to us and won't get a response, so they can either drum up drama and clicks,

I don't buy it and and I don't want Chychrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad