GDT: 2022 NHL Entry Draft - Round 1 - July 7th - 7 P.M / Round 2-7 - July 8th - 11 A.M

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
#2, 2023 first (protected), Sharangovich, Walsh for Tkachuk. I was tempted to add Holtz here instead of Walsh but this trade does deplete our winter depth quite a bit.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
#2, 2023 first (protected), Sharangovich, Walsh for Tkachuk. I was tempted to add Holtz here instead of Walsh but this trade does deplete our winter depth quite a bit.

Too much. #2 and 2023 protected 1st is a huge package already. I would throw in Walsh too. Once you start adding even more guys with value from the roster like Sharangovich, it’s not worth it.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
Tough decision tonight. I'm in a small cabin along a river and the best fishing has been from 7:00pm to dark. Do I go into town to watch the draft at the local bar or do I fish the evening sulphur hatch?

Not sure...see how the day goes but I'm not sure I should miss the whole evening hatch for selection that's going to take 2 seconds? But on the other hand, if anything out of the ordinary happens I'd hate to miss it?

I think the river might have to take priority. Hopefully I'll catch a 20+'' and come back to watch Slafkovsky saying how he always wanted to be a Devil.

Do the river. the Calm will be the opposite of watching the draft.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Tough decision tonight. I'm in a small cabin along a river and the best fishing has been from 7:00pm to dark. Do I go into town to watch the draft at the local bar or do I fish the evening sulphur hatch?

Not sure...see how the day goes but I'm not sure I should miss the whole evening hatch for selection that's going to take 2 seconds? But on the other hand, if anything out of the ordinary happens I'd hate to miss it?

I think the river might have to take priority. Hopefully I'll catch a 20+'' and come back to watch Slafkovsky saying how he always wanted to be a Devil.
stream the draft on phone if possible

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
We need to will it to be so, keep putting it out in the ether. Gaudreau - Hughes - Tkachuk

move whatever needs to be done minus hughes or nico and call it a day. 2nd bratt muk done see ya. then go sign johnny g and call it a day

Fox or Shesterkin is it. Which they wouldnt do of course.
Agreed. it would have to be such an overpayment that they wouldn't do it but brooks knows what sells

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
move whatever needs to be done minus hughes or nico and call it a day. 2nd bratt muk done see ya. then go sign johnny g and call it a day

Agreed. it would have to be such an overpayment that they wouldn't do it but brooks knows what sells
When you say not named Hughes, do you count Luke? Cause I would. For me, he’s pretty much an untouchable prospect, regardless of the family ties.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I'll be ecstatic with Cooley. In fact, I want him over Slaf.

said it all off season. you take the bpa over need. i know the devils "need" a big physical (in theory) winger but if cooley is really the better prospect you can't pass him up i don't care if you have nico hughes. you can never have enough talent. still i say we trade the pick for proven nhl talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad