U18: 2022 IIHF u18s Germany April 23-May 1

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Jakub Petr probably won't go home with a medal but may have the most, um, unique goatee in the tourney

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Sale is a beaut! He might be our best player and he is underage. Shocked US hasn't scored yet. Not that it is wrong or anything.. but I hate the Hejduk isn't on our team.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Sale and Kulich with an outstanding first period.

My takeaway is that line 1 can compete with States... the other 3 cannot and they'll eventually score a bunch and wear us down. However, thrilled with the lead and our goalie made some great saves. The D was very solid and confident... gave the US the perimeter and were nicely collapsed. I'd say chances and shots were even and that is shocking to type as we know this will end.lol

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
well this current u18 group lost to latvia and probaly losing to switzerland now. how is that not decline?
Well we lead 5-2 now. This team won bronze at the Hlinka after beating Finland in the bronze medal game. It’s not a bad team. You were overreacting to a game and a half.

Switzerland played a disciplined and hard working defensive style that worked quite well for two periods but they did not have the energy to shithouse a result against a better team.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I think it's always a good idea to wait till games are over or a team is eliminated before declaring a decline.

At the last U18 Sweden had a 12-1 loss to Canada

Won the Bronze by beating Finland 8-0 and 6 guys go in round 1 a few months later.

Reactions: Hockeyfrilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad