Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh...no. His term in player ops make Sarros look like Solomon.

He's a born media whore.
I wouldn’t want him there handing out player discipline (though I don’t think he’d kowtow like Parros obviously has) I’d want him there making the lives of Bettman, Daly, and Campbell a living hell and maybe make some real cultural change. But that would never happen.

But yeah, he probably will end up on TV again and that’s fine.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I wouldn’t want him there handing out player discipline (though I don’t think he’d kowtow like Parros obviously has) I’d want him there making the lives of Bettman, Daly, and Campbell a living hell and maybe make some real cultural change. But that would never happen.

But yeah, he probably will end up on TV again and that’s fine.
I’d love for him to be running another rival into the ground, but his teams can get assaulty.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
I'm not sure where to place this, but here is as good as any....

I'm pretty sure I made a bet with someone about AVS sky rocketing up the standings after the break this season. I'm hoping someone (anyone may remember). The reason I ask, is if I didn't win, I want to make sure I'm paying up. That said, we finished 7th overall (despite the injuries), and came home like a dead set hotrod.

Hoping someone may remember.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Remember when some of you were upset we missed out on him in UFA? Now Andersen is not even the starter going into the playoffs.

Reactions: Chiarelli

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Remember when some of you were upset we missed out on him in UFA? Now Andersen is not even the starter going into the playoffs.

I don't think it was so much Anderson they were upset about as it was what Sakic paid for Kuemper. As bad as Kuemper was last postseason the Avs probably still would have won the cup with Anderson AND kept their first rounder and Timmins.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
I don't think it was so much Anderson they were upset about as it was what Sakic paid for Kuemper. As bad as Kuemper was last postseason the Avs probably still would have won the cup with Anderson AND kept their first rounder and Timmins.
This exactly, but then again the first + Timmins was worth the price because the Blues and Bolts lost to a half-blind goaltender. And the Oilers lost to a career backup. Imagine being one of those franchises. Never let them forget.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Considering Andersen is more injury-prone than any Av, that cup would most likely have had to be won by Francouz. And considering his injury-history, the cup would have had to be won on Johansson/Annunen's back. And a one-eyed Kuemper blows those guys out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad