Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Horvat is shooting at 25%

That's just nuts and won't repeat
Is this also where we point out McDavid is shooting 22% and claim regression?!

There are some crazy high numbers across the league... even Mikko's 19% is high.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Is this also where we point out McDavid is shooting 22% and claim regression?!

There are some crazy high numbers across the league... even Mikko's 19% is high.
Yes? Horvat is currectly overachieving at a pretty insane level. Same as Kadri last year, if not more.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Yes? Horvat is currectly overachieving at a pretty insane level. Same as Kadri last year, if not more.
I'm just making jokes... Horvat is having his career year. Everybody can clearly see it.

Shooting percentages across the board are shooting up though. A few years ago, we were in the low to mid 9s across the league... now we are a touch above 10. A half percent doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is a ton. I wouldn't be shocked if the best shooters are up ~2% consistently over their career averages so far.. and that might be sustainable while scoring is like it is. Now 10% like Horvat is... yeah that'll certainly come down.

Funny enough on Kadri, the difference last year on his goals wasn't his percentage, which was roughly the same, it was his shot volume. Dude shot from everywhere and with that, his normal 11% went in. All of his bigger goal scoring seasons have been when he shoots 200+ times. He's on pace to do that again. Now I think Kadri's assist numbers are heavily dependent on types of linemates... he needs a crash and bang guy on his wing and a sniper to really cash in on assists. He had that last year, but doesn't this year.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012

I'm not the biggest Dom fan, but this tweet was incredibly accurate.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I’m sure the ladies are thrilled as well.
1159280174.jpg.jpg

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
MacK was probably calling out each individual player and saying something nice about them. Then he gave everyone a piece of hard candy.
That he made himself

I'm just making jokes... Horvat is having his career year. Everybody can clearly see it.

Shooting percentages across the board are shooting up though. A few years ago, we were in the low to mid 9s across the league... now we are a touch above 10. A half percent doesn't sound like a lot, but it really is a ton. I wouldn't be shocked if the best shooters are up ~2% consistently over their career averages so far.. and that might be sustainable while scoring is like it is. Now 10% like Horvat is... yeah that'll certainly come down.

Funny enough on Kadri, the difference last year on his goals wasn't his percentage, which was roughly the same, it was his shot volume. Dude shot from everywhere and with that, his normal 11% went in. All of his bigger goal scoring seasons have been when he shoots 200+ times. He's on pace to do that again. Now I think Kadri's assist numbers are heavily dependent on types of linemates... he needs a crash and bang guy on his wing and a sniper to really cash in on assists. He had that last year, but doesn't this year.

Nuke and Bura were perfect wingers for him. Unstoppable when it was used and they were all feeling it.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Apparently JT Miller is available "for free".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad