WJC: 2021 Canada Roster Talk Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
Player you should warn canada is Askarov.
If they dont make him move, get traffic in front of the net, you'll never score against him.
Its the second highest taken goalie since Carey Price in 2005. and by Predators who constructed their team around their defense.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
If they dont make him move, get traffic in front of the net, you'll never score against him.
Its the second highest taken goalie since Carey Price in 2005. and by Predators who constructed their team around their defense.

I'll let them know but I get the sense that they know he's good.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
How does the way the predators construct their team matter.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Looking forward to the game tonight. I'd guess based on what McKenzie said that Newhook is more likely than not.

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
Are GDTs a thing of the past? that would be progress if those get the boot. :)

Looking forward to tonight's game. hopefully I'll see a GMG with the Americans tomorrow. would make my household a happy one.

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Looking forward to the game tonight. I'd guess based on what McKenzie said that Newhook is more likely than not.

That sucks, I liked his game for us. He was a possession beast and good at both ends of the ice, hopefully he’s in tonight.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I am pretty sure he means Newhook is likely to be in. I would be shocked if he sits out Canada-Russia unless his arm is falling off lol.

Phew, okay that’s good. Just read that when I first woke up before my coffee and morning cobwebs were gone. Re-read JS’s post, yeah Newhook will be a go.

Reactions: Juppy61

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Will Levi play today and tomorrow? Playing b2b games doesn't seem to be the smart thing to do.

LFCTML

Nov 29, 2019
Will Levi play today and tomorrow? Playing b2b games doesn't seem to be the smart thing to do.
100%. Not a chance in hell they try to find a new goalie for the gold medal game if Levi gets them there.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
100%. Not a chance in hell they try to find a new goalie for the gold medal game if Levi gets them there.
I was thinking more like Levi sits out the Russia game and plays the next.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I was thinking more like Levi sits out the Russia game and plays the next.
all 4 starters today will play tomorrow if they win so no need to rest anyone and play a goalie who hasnt played a game in almost 1 year.

Reactions: LFCTML
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad