Prospect Info: 2018 World Junior Championships - Buffalo, NY, USA - Dec. 26th 2017 to Jan. 5th 2018

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Not gonna lie I like the fact that the kid hates to lose. You can't teach that.
Probably not the best thing to do but still its refreshing to see a someone that cares so much about winning and losing coming to New York. #attitude

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
On another note if we miss the playoffs this year there is a huge silver lining- having a lottery shot at Dahlin. He is a generational talent. And from what we learned in the draft lottery last year anything can happen

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
we do have a player like that actually. Another Swede, maybe you've heard of him.

Don't need your sarcasm after what was generally a positive post.

Hank has a tendency for being a colossal baby. I like what Lias did there overall, but he could have handled it better. The fire is great, but there are different levels of intensity. Hank screaming at his teammates when he lets up a shit goal is just as ridiculous.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
I saw someone mention this online and its 100% true, the same people getting mad about what Andersson did (Ferraro) were the same people talking about how important winning gold was for the returning players from last year because of the sting of coming up short

Reactions: UnSandvich

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Honestly I don't think that's something you should bash a kid about. Something that was done after an emotional game by a guy who hates to lose, the discussion should be about the passion and dedication these kids have to playing for their country and winning and how that hurts when you come up short, not ragging on him for...what reason?

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Boqvist hasn't gotten time in the SHL, thats not an unimpressive stint. Gotta be given a chance to be unimpressive.

I've watched every single SHL game of his, including the CHL games.

Boqvist has been unimpressive -- overmatched, intimidated, weak and careless. That's why he plays so little. The problem is that he's too way good for the J20 and they needed to give him a taste of the SHL. Where Brynas stands has little to do with it because if he played well in his limited time (like Brannstrom last year with HV71), he'd stick and gain more ice time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad