Prospect Info: 2018 World Junior Championships - Buffalo, NY, USA - Dec. 26th 2017 to Jan. 5th 2018

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Man you are harsh...after a while it sounds like sour grapes. All our forwards scored in the tourney. Pretty good for a bunch of weak skaters. Whoo!

There wasn't a top 10 pick among Canada's forwards, it was a pretty bad group of forwards.

Canada was always going to have a chance because of Hart, and their bad years they are still going to be competitive, but I don't see how this isn't logically one of the least talented Canadian teams. Doesn't mean they didn't earn their victory.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Swedish television asked Lias about the medal and why he tossed it and he answered that he doesn't want a prize for losing.

This kid wants to win!

This is so tough haha.

I love that, and quiet frankly we have nobody like that (this team is full is losers), but I think he could have handled it better.

He will forever be in WJC infamy.

Graves94

Nov 26, 2010
Montreal
Swedish television asked Lias about the medal and why he tossed it and he answered that he doesn't want a prize for losing.

This kid wants to win!
That's what I love about this kid!
We have too many vanilla players on our roster and it will be refreshing to at least have someone with that desire to win at all costs on our team, hopefully it will rub on others!

Reactions: bl02

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad