Prospect Info: 2018 World Junior Championships - Buffalo, NY, USA - Dec. 26th 2017 to Jan. 5th 2018

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't know why Pettersson Andersson and Nylander aren't together either, it's the 3rd period in a tie game, they haven't scored at even strength, load them up, get it done

He's also a big fan of 4th line grinder Lindstrom who lost his man on the Steenbergen goal.

And no, they have two Lindstrom's who don't belong on the team, not the same player.

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Unfortunate both our guys lost in the medal games (even though Lias still gets his silver), but overall I think it was a good showing for both of them. Love this tournament every year, really looking forward to next years already, hopefully we'll have some more of our own playing

Reactions: Ratelleitlikeitis

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Sweden had the best team in this tournament, Monten messed it up. Canada's worst group of skaters in many WJC's won it because everyone else was bad in this tournament, and they had the best goalie at the tournament. Its usually the opposite for Canada.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Sweden had the best team in this tournament, Monten messed it up. Canada's worst group of skaters in many WJC's won it because everyone else was bad in this tournament, and they had the best goalie at the tournament. Its usually the opposite for Canada.
Yeah, if I was Monten, the last 5-10 minutes I would've been leaning on the loaded top line and the Jonsson-Fjalby line and then Dahlin/Brannstrom and Liljegren/Sellgren, some real AV stuff to keep rolling lines/players who aren't playing well toward the end of important games

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph

Man you are harsh...after a while it sounds like sour grapes. All our forwards scored in the tourney. Pretty good for a bunch of weak skaters. Whoo!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad