In the Penalty Box
Still hoping for something like this....... :nod:

C6UvUSwWMAAUQYZ_Fotor.jpg

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Honestly, the small changes made to our jersey set have made a big difference. I like our jersey tandem atm.

Last edited:

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
From the thread of tweets...

And

"I have been told that the jersey colour will be red for Ottawa. Not sure of logo but the jersey will be red and have a bunch of cool things thrown into that “we haven’t seen before” this quote from Sens reddit 5 minutes ago seems to support these tweets.. please no big chrome toilet bOwl :laugh:

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
The team just dropped a hint video for the release tuesday....sketch appears to be a white O heritage style jersey imo maybe with silver logo?....no colour in the video though so it could be red as well, anyways looked relatively clean and im pretty excited for it.

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
"Ive seen it. It's red with white stripes (Barber Pole style) with a white "O". I think it's ugly personally." claims a reddit user saying he works at the CTC, based off that heres a done-on-mobile mockup
ZLhyOIa_d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: karlsgod65

karlsgod65

Sep 13, 2016
"Ive seen it. It's red with white stripes (Barber Pole style) with a white "O". I think it's ugly personally." claims a reddit user saying he works at the CTC, based off that heres a done-on-mobile mockup
ZLhyOIa_d.jpg
I think this one is really close.

Let's assume the rumours are true and that they are going with a red jersey. From the sketch it looks like the black strip will be ontop of the white. There's an outline for a second colour that is not shaded in (I assume white).

If you look closely at the two images I attached there is a small (line/box) in between the two chest stripes that we are used to from heritage jerseys. I think they may go with a silver stripe here? Would make sense with the incorporation of silver in promotional logos.

One thing is for sure --- can't wait for Tuesday!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 7.04.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 7.04.27 PM.png
    358 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 7.05.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 7.05.07 PM.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 27

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Based on the teasers and silver O logo used, I am gonna guess something like this.

TlMuujw.jpg

I just did a quick job using an old Reebok concept made by somebody else, so ignore the patches/numbers and the fact that the collar will be one of those weird Adidas ones.

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
Based on the teasers and silver O logo used, I am gonna guess something like this.

TlMuujw.jpg

I just did a quick job using an old Reebok concept made by somebody else, so ignore the patches/numbers and the fact that the collar will be one of those weird Adidas ones.

I actually really dig the silver O with a white/red outline, I just hope Adidas' heritage template is decent !

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If I had to guess, I'd probably bet that the "O" logo is going to look more like the original 1927 logo, and not the re-designed current one. Not saying it will for sure be like this, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it is, either.

The differences are subtle between the two, but they are differences nonetheless - slightly rounder inner edge on the original vs the current more oval shape... plus, you know, the "it'll probably be silver" thing too.

s-l225.jpg

Reactions: Back in Black

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
I wanted to get a new Jersey, but the Adidas ones weren't different enough to justify it. Hope these look good. Then just have to decide on a player.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Probably silver because of the centennial theme. Leafs and Wings both had silver stripes on their jerseys for the Centennial Classic last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad