2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
If Alvin Kamara is still available in your league pick him up immediately. He's going to get a lot more touches now with Peterson gone.

I owe many of you a debt of gratitude. Kamara wasn't anywhere on my radar, then you guys said to draft him, so I did with what I think was my 2nd last pick. Now everyone in my league thinks I'm a genius for taking him. Haha.

**In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm just accepting all the credit from my league members for drafting him. I don't want to spill the beans on our little society of awesome fantasy footballers.

Side note: I was just offered a trade of Amendola for Kamara. I rejected that immediately.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
If Alvin Kamara is still available in your league pick him up immediately. He's going to get a lot more touches now with Peterson gone.

Double reply!

On the flip side of the AP trade, I'm trying to trade Ellington now with AP heading to Arizona. I'm not overly concerned that Ellington will lose his PPR value) especially with Arizona playing from behind most games), but I think he may lose some time on the field, and he also gets hurt all the time. I think he's reaching peak value right now for the season.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I have Golden Tate. I hate Golden Tate. I've been trying to trade him all season. Was close to accepting Landry straight up for him, but Miami is a cluster cuss and I want no part of that.

I was just offered: Crabtree + Crowell for Tate + Kamara.

I am kind of heavy at RB. I have Hunt, Martin, Kamara, Ellington, Lynch, Mack, Henry and Dont'a Foreman (LOL). I knew RB was going to be a gong show this year so I drafted all the RBs I could and picked up the rest off waivers.

I really don't want to trade Kamara though.

I also have an outside chance of getting Tyreek Hill for Tate + Ellington or Martin, and I may need to toss in Henry though.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
I have Golden Tate. I hate Golden Tate. I've been trying to trade him all season. Was close to accepting Landry straight up for him, but Miami is a cluster cuss and I want no part of that.

I am kind of heavy at RB. I have Hunt, Martin, Kamara, Ellington, Lynch, Mack, Henry and Dont'a Foreman (LOL). I knew RB was going to be a gong show this year so I drafted all the RBs I could and picked up the rest off waivers.

I also have an outside chance of getting Tyreek Hill for Tate + Ellington or Martin, and I may need to toss in Henry though.

I would keep Kamara, Crowell is atrocious this year and will lose his job to Duke Johnson eventually. Kamara will only get better. For Tyreek Hill it would be a good deal if you don't toss Henry.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Maybe I'll see if I can toss Mack or Foreman instead of Henry and have him add Sefarian Jenkins or something. I do need a backup TE...

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I would decline that without hesitation.

The hype train on Hill was so overblown in August. I would keep Tate.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
What would you give for Cooper in a keeper ? One of the other GM want to trade him ASAP, I feel like I might get a bargain for him. Since OBJ is out I need a spark on my team.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Should I trade any of the following for a first round pick (late) next year? It is a full PPR dynasty where you keep everyone.

Marlon Mack
Buck Allen
Doug Martin
C.J. Anderson

Thanks!

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Should I trade any of the following for a first round pick (late) next year? It is a full PPR dynasty where you keep everyone.

Marlon Mack
Buck Allen
Doug Martin
C.J. Anderson

Thanks!

Buck Allen. Dixon will be back next season and they will probably draft another RB.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal

Marlon Mack
Buck Allen
Doug Martin
C.J. Anderson

Thanks!
I would trade Buck Allen for sure, and depending on your RB depth I would trade Anderson too.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
What does your roster look like? PPR or no? Keep how many?
WR : Pryor, Sanders, Tyrell Williams, Moncrief
RB : Fournette, L.Miller, T.Coleman, A.Jones, Perine
TE: Graham
QB : Carr, Rivers

He asked me for Aaron Jones and a pick likely around 3rd round. 4 keepers no PPR

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
PPR league, I'm juggling my IR spot with Sterling Shepard out. I'm looking at a stash for the next week or three.

Danny Woodhead (IR) - Was previously in my IR spot, should I just keep? I own Buck Allen. I figure I can add one of the 3 following backs and if it doesn't work out, pick up Woodhead again in a few weeks and re-stash him on IR once Shepard is back.

Isaiah Crowell - Dropped this week, he gets 15+ caries but is ineffective in yardage. DJ Jr. is taking the receptions and doing work with it. The Browns will be behind in game script and look to throw. Duke already outsnaps Crowell. The Browns have a tough run schedule (HOU - MIN - TEN - BYE).

Marlon Mack - Still on the waiver wire. Will get more looks but not ready to be a lead back per his HC.

Theo Riddick - Abdullah is getting the snaps, carries, and red zone work. Zenner is the goal-line back. Riddick hasn't been utilized like he was last year before he broke both his wrists, maybe he's still being worked in, usually he's a solid PPR flex option.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
WR : Pryor, Sanders, Tyrell Williams, Moncrief
RB : Fournette, L.Miller, T.Coleman, A.Jones, Perine
TE: Graham
QB : Carr, Rivers

He asked me for Aaron Jones and a pick likely around 3rd round. 4 keepers no PPR

Cooper is impossible to understand right now. You're not taking a huge risk in terms of hurting your RB depth, but adding the pick seems a bit much to me. The guy hasn't been able to catch a ball all season and his targets are dropping too.

If he wasn't named Amari Cooper, he would have been dropped from all rosters by week 4.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
PPR league, I'm juggling my IR spot with Sterling Shepard out. I'm looking at a stash for the next week or three.

Danny Woodhead (IR) - Was previously in my IR spot, should I just keep? I own Buck Allen. I figure I can add one of the 3 following backs and if it doesn't work out, pick up Woodhead again in a few weeks and re-stash him on IR once Shepard is back.

Isaiah Crowell - Dropped this week, he gets 15+ caries but is ineffective in yardage. DJ Jr. is taking the receptions and doing work with it. The Browns will be behind in game script and look to throw. Duke already outsnaps Crowell. The Browns have a tough run schedule (HOU - MIN - TEN - BYE).

Marlon Mack - Still on the waiver wire. Will get more looks but not ready to be a lead back per his HC.

Theo Riddick - Abdullah is getting the snaps, carries, and red zone work. Zenner is the goal-line back. Riddick hasn't been utilized like he was last year before he broke both his wrists, maybe he's still being worked in, usually he's a solid PPR flex option.

I think Mack has the most upside.

The assumption that Woodhead won't get picked up is risky though. If I had my IR spot open and someone dropped Woodhead, I'd grab him in a second.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Cooper is impossible to understand right now. You're not taking a huge risk in terms of hurting your RB depth, but adding the pick seems a bit much to me. The guy hasn't been able to catch a ball all season and his targets are dropping too.

If he wasn't named Amari Cooper, he would have been dropped from all rosters by week 4.
exactly what I think, the guy just traded Carlos Hyde for Marlon Mack, I think I can low ball him with Perine instead. I'm not sold on Cooper at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad