2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
I was pissed I sat Wentz who got 47 points in my league but thanks to 14 garbage time points Watson got 53

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
What are the chances Minnesota D puts up 24 points against Trubisky? Winning by 23.10 currently.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
What are the chances Minnesota D puts up 24 points against Trubisky? Winning by 23.10 currently.

It depends on how many points you get for each points allowed group. It's pretty unlikely, I would think.

In the leagues that I run, the Jaguars defense "only" had 30 even though they had five picks and two pick sixes.

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
Anyone have any sleeper RBs? I drafted a ton of them. Traded Doug Martin for TY Hilton. Them, stupidly, traded Cam and Miller for Andrew Luck. But the big hurt is Dalvin Cook got hurt. So I have Zeke, Cohen and Crowell... anyone have someone to stash?

Depending how deep your league is and if you have an IR spot I'm stashing TJ Logan from Arizona.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
It depends on how many points you get for each points allowed group. It's pretty unlikely, I would think.

In the leagues that I run, the Jaguars defense "only" had 30 even though they had five picks and two pick sixes.

They got 28 in mine so even less scoring than yours. Hopefully Chicago runs a lot and controls the clock in an ugly low scoring game.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
In my 16 team league I am kind of loaded at WR and desperate for a TE that can do ANYTHING.

I just got offered a trade of Kelvin Benjamin for Evan Engram.

I think I might pull the trigger on it. Benjamin would be a week to week decision to start (if everyone stays healthy) and Engram immediately becomes a starter. Thoughts?

Edit: Just saw Brandon Marshall is officially out for the season along with OBJ. Have to think that make Engram even more valuable (along with Sterling Shepard, who is part of my WR depth)

Last edited:

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
In my 16 team league I am kind of loaded at WR and desperate for a TE that can do ANYTHING.

I think I might pull the trigger on it. Benjamin would be a week to week decision to start (if everyone stays healthy) and Engram immediately becomes a starter. Thoughts?

Edit: Just saw Brandon Marshall is officially out for the season along with OBJ. Have to think that make Engram even more valuable (along with Sterling Shepard, who is part of my WR depth)

I'd do it as is but id try to see if I can get the guy to offer a little more first.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Got lucky for playing Aaron Jones last week as my FLEX got me 19pts. With OBJ down I am counting on Pryor, Sanders, Moncrief and Tyrell Williams for the rest of the season.... Should I pick up Sefarian-Jenkins with Graham on BYE and is it worth dropping Jake Elliott for Matt Bryant this week ?

QB : Carr, Rivers
RB : Fournette
RB : L.Miller
WR: Pryor, Sanders, Moncrief, Williams
WR : Pryor, Sanders, Moncrief, Williams
TE : Seferian-Jenkins ? Ed Dickson ? Coby Fleener ?
FLEX : T.Coleman, A.Jones or one of those 4 WR
DEF : Houston
K : Elliott, Bryant ?

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Got lucky for playing Aaron Jones last week as my FLEX got me 19pts. With OBJ down I am counting on Pryor, Sanders, Moncrief and Tyrell Williams for the rest of the season.... Should I pick up Sefarian-Jenkins with Graham on BYE and is it worth dropping Jake Elliott for Matt Bryant this week ?

With the tire fire at the TE position, I think Sefarian-Jenkins is at least a decent play because he gets targets. He's got a higher floor than most other TEs because of his targets.

Reactions: Maitz

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Anyone have any sleeper RBs? I drafted a ton of them. Traded Doug Martin for TY Hilton. Them, stupidly, traded Cam and Miller for Andrew Luck. But the big hurt is Dalvin Cook got hurt. So I have Zeke, Cohen and Crowell... anyone have someone to stash?
Is Mack available in your league?

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008

Flip side to consider is that opposing teams can now load up coverage on Engram knowing he is the most skilled pass catcher for the Giants now.

I'd still do the trade though. Scarcity of any talent at TE means you need to grab all the skill guys you can, and even with increased coverage, Engram will see increased targets too. Targets mean opportunity, and that's all you can ask for.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
If Alvin Kamara is still available in your league pick him up immediately. He's going to get a lot more touches now with Peterson gone.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I’d try to get more.

Is it worth dropping Jack Doyle for one of these TE's

David Njoku
Zach Miller
George Kittle
Vernon Davis

Nope

If Alvin Kamara is still available in your league pick him up immediately. He's going to get a lot more touches now with Peterson gone.

I’m pretty sure he’s long gone in all of my one year leagues, even as of a few weeks ago.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Which WR out of this group would you guys pick up? .5 PPR.

Jermaine Kearse
Sterling Shepard
Allen Hurns
Donte Moncreif
Eric Decker
Kenny Stills

I don't need any of them for this week, just want to grab a guy who can be a solid depth option for the rest of the season.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I would add Bryant and ASJ. I'd give up on Moncrief.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I’ve got the #2 waiver wire pick.

Would you use it on McKinnon, Peterson, or hang on to it?

I only start 2 rb’s and I’ve got Elliot, Gurley, and Howard.

Picking up one of those two may allow me to trade one of my rb’s for a wr which my team is weak at.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm currently 3-2 with the second most points in the league (the team with the third most has about 60 less than me). I would be the #5 seed in the playoffs if they started today because of the division winners getting the highest seed. The team in first is in my division and has almost 170 more points overall than me. :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00