2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I would do it, I have Rivers also and he is a decent 1B I guess one of Cooper Bryant or Parker when healty will take over for Landry. I like Landry in a PPR but in standard it's a good trade for you.

Thanks. I took it.

I lost Allen Robinson, David Johnson and now Aaron Rodgers for a different 14 team dynasty. Ugh. I'm considering blowing it up, but I still am 3-3 with the second most points (yes, I am 3-3 with the second most points in two different leagues).

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Thanks. I took it.

I lost Allen Robinson, David Johnson and now Aaron Rodgers for a different 14 team dynasty. Ugh. I'm considering blowing it up, but I still am 3-3 with the second most points (yes, I am 3-3 with the second most points in two different leagues).

Wow you are 3-3 with the second most points ? That's horrible... I thought I had some bad luck with OBJ now Sanders and I have Houston DEF so technically I lost Watt too but you beat me.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
a guy is offering me Agholor for a 3rd round pick next year in our keeper. Standard scoring

or Rishard Matthews for a 4th pick. I only have Pryor Tyrell Williams and Moncrief. What's left on waivers is not worth writing it.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Need a DEF with Houston on bye.

Chargers vs DEN, BUF vs TB, NE vs ATL, CHI vs CAR

Buffalo for sure, especially if Winston is out

a guy is offering me Agholor for a 3rd round pick next year in our keeper. Standard scoring

or Rishard Matthews for a 4th pick. I only have Pryor Tyrell Williams and Moncrief. What's left on waivers is not worth writing it.

Is this the keep 4 league? If so, that's basically a 7th round pick for Agholor. That is nowhere near worth it.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Buffalo for sure, especially if Winston is out

Is this the keep 4 league? If so, that's basically a 7th round pick for Agholor. That is nowhere near worth it.

Yes it's a 4 keeper league, I have a really week lineup this week with L.Miller on BYE and Coleman as my 2nd RB. I might do a 4th for Rishard Matthews and drop Moncrief

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
With Jameis Winston injured and also kind of struggling this season, would you guys drop him for one of Alex Smith, Ben Roethlisberger, Tyrod Taylor, Jared Goff or Andy Dalton?

It’s a 10 team 1QB league. I have Andrew Luck stashed in my IR spot in case he returns this season, but if he doesn’t then whoever I pick up will probably be my QB1 for the foreseeable future.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
With Jameis Winston injured and also kind of struggling this season, would you guys drop him for one of Alex Smith, Ben Roethlisberger, Tyrod Taylor, Jared Goff or Andy Dalton?

It’s a 10 team 1QB league. I have Andrew Luck stashed in my IR spot in case he returns this season, but if he doesn’t then whoever I pick up will probably be my QB1 for the foreseeable future.

Smith is probably the best long term option. I like Taylor's matchup this week, though.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Traded for Agholor, received Agholor and a 11th pick and give away ASJ and a 5th pick, what do you guys think?

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
In trade talks with my buddy right now for a Martin/Dez swap but he's looking for another receiver (and id get another piece back tbd). Thinking either R. Matthews or Funchess, which of those 2 would you rather have rest of season?

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Would you do Matt Ryan and Jordan Reed for Ertz?

I have Wentz as my other QB.

Just wondering if I’m selling low on Ryan and Reed.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
If you don't mind losing Matt Ryan I would do that deal. Don't trust reed to stay healthy. Of course if he does he alone could match Ertz.

Two above, if take R. Matthews. Both are going to have threats to their targets when Olsen and Corey Davis come back from their injuries, but I think Rishard Matthews is more treatable of those two options.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Fantasy football is a funny beast for me this year. In one league I'm second in my division and the guy that's in first has 100 less points than me and 200+ less points against.

In another league I just traded Peterson for Mark Ingram. I was offered Ingram and took the deal. That's the third 1:1 trade I've made in this league's this year and they were all offered to me (Bell for Hunt and B. Cooks for D. Cook).

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008

Reed is always hurt, and Ertz has been a top 3 TE all season, and arguably the most consistent TE too. I'd do that trade all day. TE has been such a cluster cuss all season so getting a guy who has been money for 10+ points each week is amazing. You're probably ripping that guy off, to be honest.

I'm sure there are waiver options if you need a QB for a start here and there too.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
So I missed out on Mariota and Carr due to my waiver priority. Now I'm either hoping Winston is good to go this week or I need to pick up one of Tyrod, Dalton or Goff. I guess I could take a flyer on Hundley or McCown too...

I think I'll go Tyrod or Dalton if Winston is unable to play.

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
So I missed out on Mariota and Carr due to my waiver priority. Now I'm either hoping Winston is good to go this week or I need to pick up one of Tyrod, Dalton or Goff. I guess I could take a flyer on Hundley or McCown too...

i'm going tyrod in my league with mr winston, you are welcome to join

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I'm going Brissett if Winston can't play. Tyrod is the best option of the ones you mentioned. Going against that Bucs defense should get him a lot of rushing yards I think

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
In trade talks with my buddy right now for a Martin/Dez swap but he's looking for another receiver (and id get another piece back tbd). Thinking either R. Matthews or Funchess, which of those 2 would you rather have rest of season?

I would rather have Funchess for the rest of the year.

Yeah. I don’t trust Reed.

Taylor

I'm going Brissett if Winston can't play. Tyrod is the best option of the ones you mentioned. Going against that Bucs defense should get him a lot of rushing yards I think

Ouch. Good luck.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Standard league.

Leonard Fournette, Julio Jones and Jermaine Kearse

Vs.

Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper and Doug Martin

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'd go with the Fournette side believe it or not. Julio will find the end zone eventually. Cooper looks lost.

I'd be giving up the Fournette side to get the Antonio side. Been toying with sending this offer out as I think there's a good chance it could be accepted. I could go either way on it, I'm just such a huge fan of Brown in fantasy though.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'd be giving up the Fournette side to get the Antonio side. Been toying with sending this offer out as I think there's a good chance it could be accepted. I could go either way on it, I'm just such a huge fan of Brown in fantasy though.

Brown is obviously really good, but for standard, I prefer having a high end RB1 than a high end WR1. Fournette has scored in every game so far, and he'll continue to get 25 touches a game.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Standard league.

Leonard Fournette, Julio Jones and Jermaine Kearse

Vs.

Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper and Doug Martin

My own personal hot take is that Julio has a monster game this week against NE. Coming off the bye, the coach has come out and said he's disappointed in how they have failed to use Julio properly. Plus, Julio is FINALLY completely healthy.

There are no excuses for this game, as far as I am concerned.

You can pretty much take Cooper and Kearse out of the trade consideration because neither of them are startable players right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->