Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Whom should I add

Taylor Gabriel
Jamison Crowder
Mike Wallace
Allen Hurns

Any other sleeper WRs? I need one.

With Sanu out, Gabriel could be a high ceiling add for this week. I think I would go for him. But he's just a 1 week streaming option so if you need someone longer term, I would go Wallace.

Crowder is just a head scratcher this year. I don't know what's his deal. I had high hopes for him.

Hurns is just a big pass for me because Jax doesn't pass the ball enough. In their last game, Jacksonville ran the ball for their final 18 plays of the game. Not one passing play. That's bananas.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Whom should I add

Taylor Gabriel
Jamison Crowder
Mike Wallace
Allen Hurns

Go with Crowder. He's the only guy who can offer floor and upside for the rest of the season. Gruden is talking about getting him more involved.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I'm stuck between Crowder and Gabriel.

I really only need them for this week, depending on how long Shepard is out.

If its absolutely for one week then go with Gabriel. He did well last season with Sanu out.

I still think Crowder is a the best long term add and a decent start this week.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
WR : Pryor, Sanders, Tyrell Williams, Moncrief
RB : Fournette, L.Miller, T.Coleman, A.Jones, Perine
TE: Graham
QB : Carr, Rivers

He asked me for Aaron Jones and a pick likely around 3rd round. 4 keepers no PPR

I'd trade Jones and a 3rd for Cooper.

PPR league, I'm juggling my IR spot with Sterling Shepard out. I'm looking at a stash for the next week or three.

Danny Woodhead (IR) - Was previously in my IR spot, should I just keep? I own Buck Allen. I figure I can add one of the 3 following backs and if it doesn't work out, pick up Woodhead again in a few weeks and re-stash him on IR once Shepard is back.

Isaiah Crowell - Dropped this week, he gets 15+ caries but is ineffective in yardage. DJ Jr. is taking the receptions and doing work with it. The Browns will be behind in game script and look to throw. Duke already outsnaps Crowell. The Browns have a tough run schedule (HOU - MIN - TEN - BYE).

Marlon Mack - Still on the waiver wire. Will get more looks but not ready to be a lead back per his HC.

Theo Riddick - Abdullah is getting the snaps, carries, and red zone work. Zenner is the goal-line back. Riddick hasn't been utilized like he was last year before he broke both his wrists, maybe he's still being worked in, usually he's a solid PPR flex option.

Woodhead

Whom should I add

Taylor Gabriel
Jamison Crowder
Mike Wallace
Allen Hurns

I think Crowder is the safest bet of that group.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
In a first year dynasty, my running back depth is insane. I am lacking receivers though. Who should I trade? It is a PPR league.

Fournette
Duke Johnson
Ellington
Hunt
Hyde
Kamara
Mack
Collins
McKissic
Dixon

Two RB spots, two flex spots and a superflex

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
It looks like I'm going to be 6-0 in a league, but I lost Rodgers. McCown and Hogan are the only starters available. Season over.

ouch. time to make some trades.

currently 5-0 5-0 2-3 2-3 and 3-3 in my leagues. not sure what today will bring until I get off work. no cell service and the network blocks fantasy sites :(

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I've drafted Rodgers in two different seasons for fantasy and he's suffered major injuries in both of them. RIP

Dak Prescott is the truth. Dak Prescott is the way.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I got lucky this week.

Winston got hurt and put up 2.4 points, and I had Ellington put up a goose egg. Still squeaked out a win, thanks in large part to Antonio Brown.

Question. Winston sucks this year. Guys in my league dropped Carr and Mariota this past week. Should I drop Winston for one of them? I'm leaning towards Mariota

The only bonus for Winston over both Carr and Mariota is he had his bye in week 1, so he's locked in for the rest of the year, but man, has he ever been disappointing so far!

I'm not even guaranteed to get either of them with my waiver ranking, but fingers crossed I do.

I have Luck stashed in my IR spot, but I'm not even sure he'll play this season anymore.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Amari Cooper
Isaiah Crowell
Marcus Mariota

Here are three players I either, a) genuinely felt were players set to improve on or at least match (Crowell) last season's performance or b), who I let experts convince me of said. Either way, they're my fault and my 2-4 team is paying for it. The issue hasn't been these three players exclusively, but the impact selecting them where I did had on the rest of my draft.

It doesn't help that Snead or Crowder haven't given me another option in Cooper's place.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Winston getting hurt screwed me this week in one of my leagues.

I only need 6 points:

Mariota or Brissett? Mariota will get 6 points.... if he plays and is healthy. Brissett is a little more risky but I think he'll put up 6

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Amari Cooper
Isaiah Crowell
Marcus Mariota

Here are three players I either, a) genuinely felt were players set to improve on or at least match (Crowell) last season's performance or b), who I let experts convince me of said. Either way, they're my fault and my 2-4 team is paying for it. The issue hasn't been these three players exclusively, but the impact selecting them where I did had on the rest of my draft.

It doesn't help that Snead or Crowder haven't given me another option in Cooper's place.

The Browns had a pretty good offensive line entering the year. I liked Crowell a lot this year too. I thought Mariota would take a huge leap as well. I wasn't that high on Cooper, but I didn't think he'd be this bad.

Winston getting hurt screwed me this week in one of my leagues.

I only need 6 points:

Mariota or Brissett? Mariota will get 6 points.... if he plays and is healthy. Brissett is a little more risky but I think he'll put up 6

I'd play it safe and go with Brissett.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
The guy in my league asked me for Fournette instead of Aaron Jones and 3rd for Cooper :laugh:.

On another note I lost Sanders in the game vs NYG leaving me with Pryor and Tyrell Williams as top WR :huh:. Do I drop Williams to try to snag Marvin Jones ?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
The guy in my league asked me for Fournette instead of Aaron Jones and 3rd for Cooper :laugh:.

On another note I lost Sanders in the game vs NYG leaving me with Pryor and Tyrell Williams as top WR :huh:. Do I drop Williams to try to snag Marvin Jones ?

You have nobody else to cut? I know that Jones is an upgrade, but still...

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I get: Rivers
I give: Landry

It is a 14 team non-PPR dynasty. I have Rodgers as my only QB. There are only really bad starters in free agency. I am 6-0 if that means anything.

QB- none
RB- McKinnon
RB- Freeman
WR- Cooks
WR- Hogan
TE- Kelce
Flex- Thompson
K- Elliott
DEF- Seattle
BN- Cooper
BN- Parker
BN- M. Bryant
BN- Ross
BN- Robinson
BN- Landry
BN- Rodgers
BN- Atlanta
IR- Meredith

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
I get: Rivers
I give: Landry

It is a 14 team non-PPR dynasty. I have Rodgers as my only QB. There are only really bad starters in free agency. I am 6-0 if that means anything.

QB- none
RB- McKinnon
RB- Freeman
WR- Cooks
WR- Hogan
TE- Kelce
Flex- Thompson
K- Elliott
DEF- Seattle
BN- Cooper
BN- Parker
BN- M. Bryant
BN- Ross
BN- Robinson
BN- Landry
BN- Rodgers
BN- Atlanta
IR- Meredith
I would do it, I have Rivers also and he is a decent 1B I guess one of Cooper Bryant or Parker when healty will take over for Landry. I like Landry in a PPR but in standard it's a good trade for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad