2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Who would you be cutting?

I don't think you could afford to waste a bench spot, but I can't answer unless I know who you would cut.
Jacquizz Rodgers (now that Martin is back) or Rob Kelley would probably be the two options. I have Chris Thompson as well from the Skins, but he's actually been useful.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
so many injuries and so early into the season.

Good news is I picked up Cam N off the waiver wire in a 12 man league ha. hopefully he can string some games together so I can trade him.

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
Thinking about starting Adam Humphries as a WR alongside Mike Evans this week over Allen Hurns. Like his target count and production so far, and think NE-TB could be a shoot out.

One of the main reservations is it looks like Lee may be out for JAX this week and that would make Hurns into the top option on JAX (vs PIT, in Pittsburgh).

Any thoughts?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thinking about starting Adam Humphries as a WR alongside Mike Evans this week over Allen Hurns. Like his target count and production so far, and think NE-TB could be a shoot out.

One of the main reservations is it looks like Lee may be out for JAX this week and that would make Hurns into the top option on JAX (vs PIT, in Pittsburgh).

Any thoughts?

I'd stick with Hurns. I don't think he'll get 10 targets again though. I wouldn't blame you for starting Humphries though against what the Patriots call defense.

Reactions: klamla

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
I was offered Smallwood for Wayne Gallman. I have Hunt, Elliott and Rob Kelley. So pure depth trade. Who wins

Never mind. Smallwood and Hunt have the same bye.

Last edited:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Snead/Mixon for DeMarco Murray & D-Jax.... I would be acquiring Murray & Jaccpot.

Thoughts? I mean all four players have been underwhelming this year (Snead hasnt even played) but Mixon has the highest potential.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Snead/Mixon for DeMarco Murray & D-Jax.... I would be acquiring Murray & Jaccpot.

Thoughts? I mean all four players have been underwhelming this year (Snead hasnt even played) but Mixon has the highest potential.

I would keep the Mixon and Snead side believe it or not. I think Mixon's usage will continue to rise, and Murray looks to be in a committee with Henry. I like Snead better than Jackson.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Lamar Miller has bamboozled me this entire season and that includes his huge last week.

Please discontinue this.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
In a game where the top 3 Giants receiving targets were injured (and one depth WR) Evan Engram still put up a goose egg for me Lirl

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
One of the worst day of the year for even if I have aaron jones fournette graham and miller left to play tonight, obj down is really s****** seriously I just hope Jones steal montgomery job and trade miller or him for a WR...

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Anyone have any sleeper RBs? I drafted a ton of them. Traded Doug Martin for TY Hilton. Them, stupidly, traded Cam and Miller for Andrew Luck. But the big hurt is Dalvin Cook got hurt. So I have Zeke, Cohen and Crowell... anyone have someone to stash?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
what the hell do I do with Demarco Murray?? His trade value is at an all time low (I also have Henry)

I think you have to keep him and hope for an injury to one of them.

Rob Kelly or Isaiah Crowell going forward?

Crowell, but I wouldn't be confident in that choice.

Anyone have any sleeper RBs? I drafted a ton of them. Traded Doug Martin for TY Hilton. Them, stupidly, traded Cam and Miller for Andrew Luck. But the big hurt is Dalvin Cook got hurt. So I have Zeke, Cohen and Crowell... anyone have someone to stash?

It's impossible to predict to be honest. Running backs get hurt all the time. You just have to be ready to pounce on the first opportunity. I know that answer isn't much of a help, but it's true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad