2017-2018 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
KHL's longest ever game between CSKA/Jokerit still being played, 127 minutes and counting.

And just as I write that, CSKA scores. Goaltender interference challenge probably coming from Jokerit though.

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
KHL's longest ever game between CSKA/Jokerit still being played, 127 minutes and counting.

And just as I write that, CSKA scores. Goaltender interference challenge probably coming from Jokerit though.

Didn't count. Fifth (!) overtime period about to start soon.. :O

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Wow. Gives the Nucks quite a bit of cap space next year.

Until Lu gets his revenge/recapture penalty...

That 2021 year would be a bitch for one year and could be at a pivotal point for them in their build.

I say Lu goes until 2019 and dings them for 3 years but it hurts us as well. Would be nice if we could LTIR him in 2020 and then he can retire so it helps us out and punishes them.

Bh6uzX3CcAQFnWt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Until Lu gets his revenge/recapture penalty...

That 2021 year would be a ***** for one year and could be at a pivotal point for them in their build.

I say Lu goes until 2019 and dings them for 3 years but it hurts us as well. Would be nice if we could LTIR him in 2020 and then he can retire so it helps us out and punishes them.

Bh6uzX3CcAQFnWt.png

I see Lu’s becoming one of those contracts that gets passed around the league at the end. Doesn’t cost much real money but you get a 5.3 million cap hit out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad