2017-2018 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Busy news day:

It's incredible that Niemi managed to turn that poor start into one more year in the NHL, thought for sure he'd be done and going to Europe.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Perfect. Let's see if Pavelski and Couture sign extensions after 7/1/18. Just a dreadful human being and waste of a carbon footprint on this planet. Desperate teams and desperate measures. :(
He's a perfect fit for CA sociopolitical climate. I'm not at all surprised about this deal. Sharks are done.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
He's a perfect fit for CA sociopolitical climate. I'm not at all surprised about this deal. Sharks are done.

nothing to do with california, it´s more or less desperade to get a scoreing Winger. Also they ave now a Player for the long Term Situation of the new/next Core of the Team.
This Signing has for me nothing to say for the upcoming FA Time, this Deal was a we give you anything Situation.

SJS Forward Situation 2018/19:
5 UFA 4 Contract with 32 or older
2 RFA
SJS Forward Situation 19/20:
4 UFA 2 contract 30 and older
5 RFA

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
He played well for SJ after the deal, maybe it works out. Unlikely IMO.

For 7 years? Not a chance.

He'll wear out his welcome real quick and will probably do something stupid like hit a woman in the face at a bar while some drunk dude films it on his Nokia quality phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad