Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Sure, I'm sure he'll be good to go in the fall of 2018, but this is now yet another season EJ has missed significant time due to injury. He has maybe two pro seasons where he managed to play nearly every game. That's not a diss on EJ, but the team needs to find a way to quit being so reliant on him. Hopefully next year when it likely happens again (sorry but it probably will) the players will be prepared this time.

Reactions: 5280 and klozge

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
I've separated my shoulder 3 different times, those injuries suck. Hope it doesn't effect his stickwork too much.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It's just such a weird thing to see. Lindholm went down in a way where he wasn't moving his shoulder, and that to me looked like a separated shoulder. EJ went down in writhing pain as if something broke.

hockeyviking

Jan 8, 2012
malmo
I've separated my shoulder 3 different times, those injuries suck. Hope it doesn't effect his stickwork too much.
5-8 times before i got surgery, after that 10+ years whitout problem was about 3 month of rehab and i was a goalie and i was my catcher hand....

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
5-8 times before i got surgery, after that 10+ years whitout problem was about 3 month of rehab and i was a goalie and i was my catcher hand....

Yup, had a bankart repair after the 3rd one. Funny enough, I'm a goalie as well but it was my blocker side that was injured.

It was the most satisfying feeling when they finally popped it back in after the first time. It was out almost 2" out from the socket so I got to sit around in the hospital with it out of place for what felt like forever.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Is it just me or do a lot of our career AHL players seem to get hurt for an extended amount of time just before they get sent down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad