GDT: 2017-18 Other Games Around the League Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
Stupid craps will lose la then play great on Saturday

Yep they're gonna be like Columbus. They lose to LA and Anaheim then play their asses off against the Sharks to avoid a Cali sweep. Hopefully the Blues can be like Chicago and find some pride to beat one of Anaheim/LA.

Reactions: Phu

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Is there some kind of magic pixie dust that’s being sprinkled on the golden knights and all their players? Erik Haula has 25 goals, William Karlsson has 36 goals and Ryan carpenter has 8 goals. Each of those things happening individually is highly unlikely. All of them happening is unrealistic.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Is there some kind of magic pixie dust that’s being sprinkled on the golden knights and all their players? Erik Haula has 25 goals, William Karlsson has 36 goals and Ryan carpenter has 8 goals. Each of those things happening individually is highly unlikely. All of them happening is unrealistic.

But which one is more unrealistic: William Karlsson with 36 goals after 69 games or William Karlsson with a plus 38 rating after 69 games?

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I'm worried that Colorado will make the playoffs over us if we go into any sort of slip. The race is super tight and they are playing hot right now.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

Gary Bettman and his illuminati freemason cronies are engineering a feel-good story that they can sell to Disney so that the House of Mouse will buy up the NHL and allow them to finally set up for Phase 4 of the Marvel movies through a relaunch of the Guardians comic characters that Stan Lee made for them.

I mean... It's really obvious when you think about it.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I'm worried that Colorado will make the playoffs over us if we go into any sort of slip. The race is super tight and they are playing hot right now.

I think they're pretty much locking up that wild card spot. St. Louis has fallen apart.

Right now all we really need to be looking at is the Pacific division. As underwhelming as we are without Thornton, I would say Calgary, LA, and Anaheim are probably a bit worse and they're all at least 2 points (or a game in hand if LA wins tonight) behind us, and 2 of them would need to surpass us for us to miss.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA

Our race has nothing to do with the Aves, they could blow right by us. Sharks just have to beat out one of LA or Anaheim

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Our race has nothing to do with the Aves, they could blow right by us. Sharks just have to beat out one of LA or Anaheim
I know that, but if we get passed by ANA or LA, then we are fighting for the wild card ...

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
I know that, but if we get passed by ANA or LA, then we are fighting for the wild card ...
The guys in that locker room know exactly where they are in the standings. They know what they have to lose and have to gain. Personally, I don't see this group slipping and actually forsee quite the opposite. *puts crystal ball back under table*

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
The guys in that locker room know exactly where they are in the standings. They know what they have to lose and have to gain. Personally, I don't see this group slipping and actually forsee quite the opposite. *puts crystal ball back under table*
They both have to pass us for us to fight for a WC spot, and that would be super close as well.

Both teams have much easier schedules than we do. We play Vegas 2x and Nashville 1x. I think its closer than you guys are making it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad