GDT: 2017-18 Other Games Around the League Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
The regular season starts on Wednesday, starting with Matthews vs. Laine (and some former Shark making his debut with his new team). Then, of course... rivalry night! The Blues and the Penguins! Talk about two teams that can't stand one another... It is also Ryan Reaves revenge night. :sarcasm:

I couldn't even tell you what western Canada game is the late one, but I bet it's Edmonton/Calgary.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm watching Leafs and Jets over Penguins and Hawks. I'll get to see the Pens and Hawks a lot this year, but the last time the Leafs opened the season, their "generational talent" had a night to remember, and this year I would love to see Marleau do well. So looking forward to hockey season, and two years ago you wouldn't have expected me to be this excited for a Leafs game. When it comes to this board, the Leafs are like the Yankees and Red Sox rolled into one.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
The puck hasn't even dropped yet, and I'm already sick of this Matthews vs. Laine talk. (I'm sure the main boards have been going crazy over this topic for a year now, but I don't go over there.)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Still in the ''I can't watch my ex girlfriend making out with that other dude'' phase with Marleau. Turned on the Leafs game for a second, couldn't stomach it for long.

Tuned back into NHL Live and JR is already warning of what might happen to him if he fails to live up to that contract in Toronto, and the fan outrage. Roenick still can't pass up the opportunity to take a few stabs at Patty.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Jacob Trouba is so incredible. It's amazing how there are people who don't understand that he's a star.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Right on cue leafs fans are gloating about Marleau. Just wait until he goes on one of his extended hibernation streaks and he doesn’t score a goal in a month.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
This has to be the worst game of Laine's career. Coasting, turning over the puck. His Give-a-shit-o-meter is stuck on zero.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
are we sure these aren't the New York Jets? because it sure looks like a buttfumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad