GDT: 2017-18 Other Games Around the League Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Enjoyed watching Haley put Kassian into the boards then beat Khiara in a fight.

Miss that dude.

Wow. I don't miss him playing over superior young players but I absolutely miss his effort and grit and he's a great guy.

I watched the clip and it was downright beautiful. You could tell he didn't get as much of Khaira as he wanted to - if the refs didn't step in there, Haley was going to wreck Khaira.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Make that two nothing Ducks early. I'd much rather Ducks get that final spot over Dallas. I really want the Stars to miss the playoffs.

Be careful what you wish for, the Ducks could take us out of our spot if we lose a few.

I'm going to be pissed if the Devils play us hard after what appears to be a stinker in Anaheim, but we both know that's exactly what they'll do.

Reactions: ChompChomp

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Be careful what you wish for, the Ducks could take us out of our spot if we lose a few.

I'm going to be pissed if the Devils play us hard after what appears to be a stinker in Anaheim, but we both know that's exactly what they'll do.

Great points, I just don't want the Stars to make it. And if they do, I don't want them to cross over into the Pacific Division playoffs.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I was a pretty big Ryan Donato guy the year of that draft so it hurts me to see him score his first goal with the Bruins.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Donato was available when we picked Rod who we might not see in the NHL.

14915835.jpg

Hindsight 20/20, but Burke strikes again...

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Donato was available when we picked Rod who we might not see in the NHL.

14915835.jpg

Hindsight 20/20, but Burke strikes again...
Iirc Donato was a guy I was considering in the 1st round. Anyways, Massachusetts high school kid is a Burke meme and he passed over him 3 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad