GDT: 2017-18 Other Games Around the League Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The Bolts are doing to the Kings what they did to the Sharks. Now if the Kings don't have a miraculous comeback, I will feel a little better about last night's loss.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Morale victory. My friend who is a bolts fan said the sharks just didn't play there best. The kings played good, just got destroyed anyways.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
They were pushing the "future Hall of Famers Zdeno Chara and Patrick Marleau" on the TSN broadcast tonight. And Patty scored the OT game-winner for good measure.

A little bit of positive propaganda is not a bad thing.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I asked Devils fans about his play and got mixed reviews, which probably means he was playing like shit. Also when I watched him play, he looked like shit lol

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Kong’s lost to Vancouver. Nice way to end the evening.

You know, my favorite games are the ones where the Kings score first in LA and the Sharks come back to win. But I also enjoy the ones where the Kings score first in LA and the opponent comes back to win, even if that opponent isn't the Sharks. :)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I mean, injuries suck, but Mueller was playing like **** (at last check he was, anyway).
I asked Devils fans about his play and got mixed reviews, which probably means he was playing like ****. Also when I watched him play, he looked like **** lol
He's improved quite a bit over the last 7+ games or so. He started out looking pretty bad. I still think it was overpayment by Shero, but then again, it wasn't really overpayment, after Chiarelli makes a dumb trade like Taylor Hall for Adam Larsson. That's really thrown the D market out of whack over the last year. When you see that Adam Larsson costs Taylor Hall, it raises the value of all the other defensemen around the league.
0 points, -3, getting 3rd liner ice time. Glad DW never even thought about sending Colorado an offer for him.
Come on man, he's played 2 games there so far. Both of them were on back to back days on another continent. Do you really think this is indicative of him now being a 3rd liner and no longer a top 6 player, because he was a -3 (plus minus is a brutal stat for the most part anyway) and averaged 16.5 minutes over 2 games, a half a world away?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
By the way, this is what I originally came to post.

Tommy Wingels is terrible. I remember when I liked him and actually thought he was good, back in 2014, His point totals since 2015-2016 are pathetic and there's no other redeeming qualities about his play, unless you count the fact that he hits people because he's always chasing the puck.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
By the way, this is what I originally came to post.

Tommy Wingels is terrible. I remember when I liked him and actually thought he was good, back in 2014, His point totals since 2015-2016 are pathetic and there's no other redeeming qualities about his play, unless you count the fact that he hits people because he's always chasing the puck.
His career was basically made based on a good 30 or so games.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
That Wings Flames game was as close as a donnybrook as you can get. Tkachuk is a massive piece of shit though haha; I wish we had a guy like him in this org.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I wish we had a guy who could pound his ugly face in in this org.

Bollig_Brandon-767d04e28a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad