Waived: 2017-18 Ongoing Waivers Thread

ianhawk91

Jan 19, 2015
Any think if the waiver calm system work liked if you picked one player you can send your shitties guy back to the team you claimed the normal guy but can't send guys that over 1 million . They were be alot more waiver clams and gives people a change of scenery and chance somewhere esle

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
Any think if the waiver calm system work liked if you picked one player you can send your ****ties guy back to the team you claimed the normal guy but can't send guys that over 1 million . They were be alot more waiver clams and gives people a change of scenery and chance somewhere esle

You mean something like a system called "trading"?

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Funny story: good one month out of two.

Save pct over his career:

November .927
January .920
March .936

October .862
December .898
February .894
April .877
I would never even think to break down a goalie's performance by month. What made you look into this and what site allows it? Cheers.

btw I wouldn't touch Domingue but I would be all over Reinhart.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
I would never even think to break down a goalie's performance by month. What made you look into this and what site allows it? Cheers.

Thanks.

There you go:

https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/d/dominlo01/splits/

From the same site, you would also like Craig Anderson odd and even years save pct., even if there is less fluctuation.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/a/andercr01.html

bigd

Jul 27, 2003

I would expect both to clear easily.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
this is fantastic. AHL one month, NHL the next!!

And considering he just had a terrible month, they should have kept him until the end of November :naughty:

But seriously, Wedgewood/Miska sounds rough for an AHL goalie tandem, let alone an NHL one... then again the Yotes as a whole are rough right now

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Thanks! Why not just send him down for a conditioning period?
Not 100% sure, myself.

Stanton would have to agree to go to the minors on a conditioning. I really doubt he rejected that idea, but that could technically be it which would leave EDM forced to just waive him to get him down.

What I imagine it was is the roster is full and they don't see him being part of the main roster anytime soon regardless of how his conditioning goes, so may as well just send him down. In other words, after the conditioning stint is done if they want Stanton to stay in the minors, he'd have to go on waivers anyway, so they're just preempting that and getting it done now while he's still more of a question mark to the other teams.

Ciao

Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Would they they have room on the roster to do that? Once he come off IR it might be be players.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Who's gonna play in net for the Yotes?? Is Raanta not still out?

They just gonna have a cardboard cutout of Sean Burke next game? :p
Maybe they're purposely tanking by trading all their goalies like Buffalo did :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad